Chapter 2: Strike

"We never realize how frozen we are
until someone starts to melt our ice."

"I know

"I know. You always seem to have a point." Hoseok says.

"That's why you're my to go man in these types of situations." Hoseok smiles at Seokjin, leaning back against his chair, reviewing over his plans for tonight.

"Don't say that too loud. You don't want Jimin to hear that." Seokjin chuckles at his words and Hoseok joins him.

"We have to make sure nothing goes wrong. I need to close this deal with no problems so I don't want any mistakes," Hoseok says aggressively, looking down at his watch.

"Don't worry. They know better than to mess with us so I wouldn't stress too much about tonight," Seokjin says to Hoseok. "You're Hoseok for a reason." Seokjin shrugs his shoulders and leans back.

" Yeah but that doesn't change the fact that I have a lot of enemies who are after my throne." Hoseok looks at Seokjin waiting for him to respond. " I don't want no funny business tonight." Hoseok angrily says biting his lower lip.

" Everything will go your way tonight, I will make sure of it," Seokjin says.

>>>>>>>

"I need you guys to stick by my side throughout the night, do I make myself clear?" Jimin unpacks the guns from the bag, setting them on the table. "I can't have Hoseok knowing you guys work for me, so please follow my orders. I don't wanna kill anyone tonight." Jimin says to the guys, making himself clear.

Taehyung and Yoongi watch him set down the guns on the table.

"You know, sometimes you can be a dad." Yoongi looks at Jimin, grabbing himself a gun to gaze at the beauty of it.

"If you do end up killing someone, I will join you on that one, brother," Taehyung mumbles to Jimin, giving him a smirk.

"They deserve what's coming their way. Look, I know Hoseok has some kinda plan. Once I know, I will know what to do." Jimin carefully puts down the bag and takes a seat in front of the guys.

"How will you know what to do? Don't forget not all your plans work out, so don't try to play the hero." Taehyung leans back against his chair, looking over a Yoongi.

Namjoon walks in with two bags, making the guys turn around to see what it was. He sets down the bags, moving the guns to the side.

Jimin turns around, "Please tell me that's the money Brandon owns us for the little mission we did for him."

"Yes, it is, baby." Namjoon chuckles and starts to dance.

Taehyung opens the bag to reveal a large amount of money, "Now this love!" Taehyung smiles and takes two stacks and joins in with Namjoon dancing.