(+-CHAPTER: 9-+) ❄🔥Christmas Special🔥❄

Key:
H/C= Hair color
W/C= Wing Color
S/C= Scale Color
F/C= Favorite Character
F/H/C= Favorite Holiday Costume

3RD POV:

The weather changed so quickly. The leaves from trees fell into the now snow-covered ground. Y/N learned on turning into human, now. She can have a full perspective of playing of a human being. Standing on two legs, writing down on the travel notebook without breaking the pencil and ripping the pages.

Walking through the forest without stomping on anything harmless. Doing anything that a dragon can't do, is now available for her. Of course she can still fly and do various things, since her wings, tail, and horns are visible and exposed.

As the h/c girl sat on a tree brach, covered in snow and dead leaves. Kids in the creek played in the snow, kids doing all of these activities that
Y/N never knew. Snow ball fights, Sledding, Building a snowman, snow angels, and all that glory.

Y/N spotted a few decorated house from her view, her eyes sparkled as the reflection of colors appear in her eyes.

Y/N's POV:

I was perched on a tree like a bird, admiring the lights from the neighborhood. I'm happy, especially when everyone is playing in the snow.
I looked down below me and see kids below me playing snow games. What I realized is that the creek looks a bit bland. Nothing caught my eye. Nothing interesting, just snow, sticks, and snowflakes falling.

But then, an idea popped in my head. "I should decorate this creek! " I exclaimed. Jumping off my branch and ran to my burrow, I grabbed a backpack filled with treasures. I ran to the dollar tree to buy christmas decorations, the backpack was spilling jewelry and gold into the snow.

Some kids spotted the treasure and fought for it. Even Junk Lord. I finally arrived to dollar tree. I grabbed a shopping basket and darted my way to the Christmas decoration isle.

30 mins later...

I finally got what I need, and headed back to the creek. I looked at the list for what I needed.

Christmas lights
Fairy lights
Foldable plastic table
Mugs
Kid friendly eggnog
Hot chocolate packs
Snacks ( including cookie cats and coco rolls)
Dragon banners ( made by me )
Christmas cookies
Presents for everyone!
Wax candles
Ornaments
Lanterns
Speakers
Microphones
Wrapping paper
Wood planks
Holly
Red Ribbons
Deer antlers
Wooden Benches
Envelopes
Red candle wax
Stamps

Some of these items are from other stores, but most on these items are from dollar tree.
I arrived back to the main base, the stump and my burrow. I started decorating.

2 Hours Later...

I finally finished.
The base looks awesome, kinda looks like the tea timers. But more crazy. Like what a party animal would decorate. I jumped into my den with the envelopes, candle wax, and stamps.

I took out my feather quill and dipped it in squid ink, and started writing.

This is what the invitation looks like:

Dear fellow friends,
I planned on throwing a christmas party tonight. I hope your not too busy. Bring presents, your families, and loved ones to this celebration. I'll appreciate everything that you'll do for this party. See you there!

--- Y/N the Beast of the Creek

The invitation looks amazing, better than what I expected actually, I stamped the envelopes with a classic blood colored wax, and infused it with peppermint, cinnamon, and warm sugar scent. I also, wrapped everyone's christmas gift And dressed into my F/H/C. I climbed out of my burrow and formed into a dragon. And headed to my friends homes. Craig, Kelsey, and J. P.