The Boy Named Junkook

Lisa's P.O.V
The principal comes in just as I hear the loud late bell and greets me as I smile and shake his hand with a soft grip. He hands me my schedule and I smile and say "thank you. I'll get to class now have a good day sir". I leave out of the office and see I have math as my next period which is this period and I look around for the room number as I whisper to myself "room 263". As I get to the room door I sigh softly as my heart pounds and my palms get sweaty and I walk In and the teacher smiles at me and says loudly " Ah ms. Manoban, good morning. Glad to see you here almost on time. Would you like to introduce yourself " I nod and close the door as I slowly walk over my cheeks turn a bright shade of red as I clear my throat and say softly "Hello everyone. Good morning. My name is Lisa. Lisa manoban. I just moved here with my mom a few days ago from Korea, I'm glad to be studying with you". The teacher smiles and points for me to sit in the back next to the same boy that stared at me I get a bit shy but I walk over and sit down next to him as the teacher starts teaching I feel this mysterious but yet very cute boy look my way as if he was about to talk.