(1)The Football Game

Have you ever been to a football game and kind of fell for a guy in the band, you know the one that all the girls think is really cute, but couldn't have him, yeah well that was me. 

Hi I'm Auctavia, and I don't really know what happened that night but it kinda made me see the world a little bit different. Wanna know how it all started, probably don't but I like to talk to here you go. 

It was the first game that I went to my Junior year, and our football team isn't the best by any means, and me being the girl that just wants to fit in in high wanted to look normal and went to the game, to be seen.

I was walking around with my "friends", who ended up ditching me to hang out with each other and cooler kids. So when half time was over I found them and we walked up with the band back up the school. I ended up getting picked up because, I'm not that big, and I was put on the shoulder of Dylan, a twin with one of the biggest hearts in our school. 

After the band went in and put up their instruments they all came out and were either  leaving or going back down to watch the game. My eye just happened to fall on the guy who pretty much took my heart for the night. I stole his hat and ran, it was fun because then he took my bag and he ran. If my bag didn't have my favorite blanket in it or my phone I would have let him go, but I didn't.

He ran away from all the people with me following along behind him, very slowly. Running for what seemed like for ever, going the opposite way of the football field, we finally stopped behind the softball field. As soon as we got there behind the trees, on a hill that was light up by the moon light and stars in the sky. You could hear the game going on, on the other side of the little field of grass and the tall tree. 

When he got their he put down my bag and he laid on the ground, leaning against the hill. I sat beside him, but not to close, both of us out of breath sit there for a second. Then out of no where we broke into this big wrestling match and I felt like myself. I didn't have to act like a awkward person with this guy, Ean. 

Please tell me if this sounds good, if you want to see me finish please give me some feedback.