Fat cow 🍔/🍒🍑🍅

You awoke in a field, feeling heavy, but hungry as hell. The sun was beating down upon you, causing you to feel sweaty.

No idea how you got here or why, you sat up. The last thing you remembered was signing up for some odd experiment.. But the memory was quickly fading, as you got up and wandered to the only thing you saw besides wheat, a large red barn.

You peeked your head in, confused and looking for answers, but the only thing you saw was an enormous troth, and multiple hoses dangling from the ceiling.

Having no idea why, a primal urge enveloped you, and you walked up to the troth, going to your knees and staring at it, it wasn't filled with slop or seed or anything, it was filled the juiciest, greasiest fast food you had ever seen, and you bit your lip, wondering wether you should try it.

But the primal urge won over, and you started picking up the food and munching into it, your mouth getting filled with flavour beyond your wildest dreams, and you quickly threw away your chivalry and shoved your face into the troth, holding onto it for balance but slightly tipping it so everything slowly slides towards you.

Your immense, sudden hunger began to envelop your movements, as you wolfed down as much as you possibly could, not noticing your jeans getting taught and your skin showing between your shirt buttons, you just simply ate like the fat cow you would realize you are, not realizing when you didn't have to work a little to keep up, feeling like soft pillows were holding you up.

When the troth had been all but cleared, you collapsed, but not as far as you had expected, actually, not at all, just rolling forward a bit.

You looked down and gasped, your stomach was the size of a large beach ball, deflated just a little so the bottom is flat and has almost zero chance of popping.

Hesitantly, you looked behind you. You could see your skin between the seams along your thighs, looking like they'd pop at any moment.

Your heart began to race and your breath became heavy, regret, and an unrecognized feeling had fallen upon you, and you focused on it so much that you didn't see the hoses snaking towards you.

Four grabbed your ankles and wrists, and one placed itself into your mouth, two others slithered themselves into your nearly broken pants, and wedged themselves in your ass and your opening, and the ones around your limbs raised you upwards, as you eyed two, very large ones floating in front of you.

The three hoses began to pump, your mouth felt a creamy, thick liquid, almost like a milkshake, slide it's way down your throat, and you obviously didn't have taste buds in your nether reagins, but you assumed it was the same substance.

Your jeans almost immediately tore open, and your shirt buttons popped off one by one, pleasure suddenly wracking your body as you saw your lardy self spill out, and your hands twitched.

While you weren't looking, the two larger hoses jabbed themselves into your nipples, painfully pumping liquid into your breasts, and those expanding faster than the rest of you.

You watched in arousal and horror as your breasts became rounder and larger, first becoming bowling balls, then large watermelons then even small beach balls, staying painfully round the entire time, breaking through the remainder of your shirt and popping your bra open.

You squirmed, regretting it as your ass enveloped one of the tubes, being painfully aware of what was stuck up there, and half wishing that it would happen on its own, as your ass was tight and had never had a large thing like a hose up it, the same with your vagina.

You stretched your fingers, waiting in anticipation for the time that the hoses pull release your hands so you could rub your now aching, large stomach that weighed your whole body downwards, causing you to hear the arms and legs hoses creak, causing more arousal as you thought about how massive your stomach must be to be causing that, waiting for the moment that it would touch the ground made your thighs attempt to rub together, and would of made you wet if you weren't being pumped into.

Your eyes rolled up, panting through gulps, as you felt the sensation of skin becoming taught and liquids fighting to get out inside you, you imagined the sensation of liquid pouring out of nearly every orifice of your body, and possibly someone coming along to squeeze it out for you.

So when every tube did break, your large blimp of a body slamming onto the ground with a crash, you letting out a shriek of surprise, pain and arousal as you watched milk squeeze out, feeling the liquid from your ass and entrance pouring out, (not only milkshake from the second one) soaking your somehow not broken underwear and trickling down to the ground, along the bottom of your ginormous, taught, round girth of a stomach, and legs waving uselessly in the air, as there was no possibility of you moving now.

And two new tubes, now to slowly extract, placed themselves gently upon your pained nipples and you watched your creamy white milk flow up the tube, panting and playing with yourself, not one bit regretting your decision to become a milk machine, if only there was someone to gently rub your aching body, then life would be complete.