Tony stark/reader

(Warnings:)

Swearing

(Description)

Wolf reader
Dr strange and Loki close friends

____________________________________________________________________________

(Readers pov)

We just finished a fight and I was still in my form but for some reason it was more difficult to get out of the form and i would rather not tell anyone my ego is way to big for that.

"Lady _____ when will you transform" Loki asks.
"Later" I say.
Strange and Loki looks at me worryingly.

(Time skip to back home)

I walk in still in my wolf form and go to my room. I feel every ones gaze on me.

(Time skip to 3 in the morning)

Why is it so fucking difficult to change back like fuckkk. Ok just concentrate ______ concentrate. I close my eyes then open them I see skin and my (hair color) on my shoulders i sigh in relief and walk to the bathroom to brush my hair I walk into the bathroom and get my hair brush then look up to the mirror. I drop my hair brush.

"What the fuck" I whisper to my self

I look at my self and there I am
With wolf ears and a tail.
Maybe I just need water I hope No body is awake.
I walk out of my bedroom and head to the kitchen and grabbing a water in the fridge.

(Tonys pov)

I walk into the kitchen to get a water. I swear it's harder to get sleep everyday that goes by I look up to see a girl turning around she looks at me and awkwardly waves.
I realise it's ______
Damn she looks cute but she always does.

"Cute ears" I say and walk up to the and pet her ears i smirk and tease her
"Looks cute looks like you might even be innocent" I say smirking. She looks up at my unamused then pouts she studies my face and then Frowns.
"Have you been sleeping" she asks
"Uh have you uh umm have you always been able to do that" I say switching the conversation she looks at me and frowns then grabs my hand and brings me to my room she pushes me into the shower and closes the door.
Finee I will shower.
She's probably sitting outside the room and waiting.

After the shower and head out and see her she looks at me then grabs my hand and basicly tucks me into bed I hug her quickly and I don't let go she let's out a huff and lies down with me and we are basicly cuddling I bring her chin up making her stare at me I kiss her and she kisses back we stop and look at each other her ears are tail are now gone she lies her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her waist bringing her close and slowly and Surely fall asleep....