Special Imagine #1 KaiSoo

Hello! Today is my birthday!! Yay! Finally 14!! So i said that there should be 5 votes in or before 2 months right? This one is for @minicarlie She's just so sweet and friendly! This is a surprise for her! Hahaha anyways hope you will enjoy this chapter about KaiSoo. I don't know what type does she want so i will just do a random theme.

__________________

(In dialogues)
Bold-Kai

Italic-D.O

Normal-Any exo member.

---------------------------------

Author's P.O.V

Knock knock. Goes the sound on Kai's and D.O's door. The two boys were in a very deep sleep due to the very tiring training the day before that they barely hear the knock on the door.

"Hyun-oh!Ottohkhe??! Kyaaa!!hehehe. I know what to do." Sehun chuckled playfully while fanboying. He went to the kitchen and started to fanboying like a fangirl.

"Yah Sehun-ah! Wae?" Baekhyun a.k.a bacon asked.

"Did you wake Kai and D.O? We have 30 minutes before going for our schedule" Suho said.

"Leave your breakfast and grab your phones. NOW!" Sehun squealed like a girl.

"W-wae?" Kris asked.

"Just follow me!" Sehun pulled them to KaiSoo's room. He motioned them to be quiet. Sehun opened the door quietly and sneak in with the others. The situation infront of them made them want to squeal. Tao and Kris were covering each other's mouth. Sehun and Luhan were taking pictures. Lots of pictures. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were jumping and prancing around quietly. (A/N: Is that possible? I don't know hahah)

Suho,Xiumin and Chen did the same as HunHan. While Lay was standing at the door, with his blank and innocent face on. As usual, the innocent unicorn.

Kai stirred in his sleep and everyone froze. They quickly shuffled out of the room except Sehun since he lost in Scissors, Paper, Stone and had to wake them up.

"HYUNG!IREONA!" Sehun said while jumping on the bed.

"5 minutes please" D.O said and did hugged Kai.

"We have 5 minutes before going off for schedule!" Sehun tricked them.

"BWO?!!!"

"BWO?!!!"

Kai and D.O quickly woke up and sprinted into the bathroom. Together.

Sehun ran into the living room again where everyone is waiting for the two.

"KAISOO IS BATHING TOGETHER!!!" he screamed. Lots of gasps and squealing were heard. Reason is they shipped KaiSoo more than their own couple.

"What's with all the noise?" Kai asked while coming down.They were all huddled up in a circle. Luhan burst out laughing like a hyena all of a sudden. They soon joined in.

"What is there to be happy about when we have a minute to go for schedule!!" D.O sprinted while shouting.

"Hyung! We have 20 minutes to go! It's only 7.40am! We have to leave at 8am. Sorry i tricked you hyung!" Sehun yelled from the living room.

"What were you guys laughing about?"

Kai and D.O asked in sync. Kai blushed which shows that he has a crush on his hyung. Well, his tee says too.

"Kai! I love your tee!" Luhan exclaimed. His tee has an arrow pointing towards D.O's direction with wordings that say "I love this person beside me" Both of them blushed.

"Kai, D.O, do you like my wallpaper?" It was a picture that was taken on that particular morning when the 10 of them went inside their room.

The picture showed a shirtless Kai, hugging D.O. D.O's face is hidden in Kai's chest and both legs were tangled with each other.

"Yah! Did you guys sneak in?!"

They asked in sync again. They blushed furiously when looking at Xiumin's wallpaper.

"JUST CONFESS TO EACH OTHER!" all of them shouted.

"I love you D.O hyung!"

"I love you Kai!"

They shouted together for the third time and hugged. The others squealed in glee.That morning was full of happiness until...

"Let's go for schedule!" Suho said

"YOU RUINED THE MOMENT!" the other 9 shouted.

"Hahaha it's okay guys! We cam celebrate at night! Right Kai?"D.O smirked mischieviously.

"Hyung!" Kai whined.

"Puhahhaha! Just kidding! Let's go people!" D.O said as he pecked Kai's cheek.

The end

---------------------

@minicarlie hope you enjoyed and the readers too! MUAH!