Mafia's Doll

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Ahhhh" someone yelled from a dark room, with no sign of light in it.

"Leave me, I beg you"the helpless man pleads,his face covered with blood and tears, his tiny finger cutted look like it is  recently snatched from his hands. Many part of his body Oozing blood. Everyone part of his body is having cut. Listening his pleads,all the man who were surrounded him laughed like he cracked some kinda joke.

Between all those devil, one guy, didn't laughed but chuckled,he was holding same rod in his hands, his personality was screaming dangerous, between all the devil's he was looking like their almighty. With 6'0 feet height,body like a Greek god,fair complexion.  he was a Gorgeous man who can make you weak on you'r knees. He left that rod, Scarth that he threw that rod somewhere making a  awfully dangerous sounds.
He kneel down Infront of that helpless guy,took a. Sharp knife from the nearby table and stabbed on that helpless guy's thighs.

The guy scream, listening his screaming Anyone could have shivered but here he was with the devil's how sound all this funny.
He toke a  burning iron rod from his man, holding it from the safer side so it does not harm him. He placed the hot burning iron rod on his thighs, Exactly where he has stabbed that helpless.

"This is punishment of going against, The Abhimanyu Malhotra" the heartless guy, Abhimanyu Malhotra said ruthlessly. "Sir,kartik is on other side". A guy, came running inside the room to inform abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu left the iron rod and snatched the phone from that guy's hand and walk away from that room.
"Hello" Abhimanyu said curtly.
"Sir, She is alone now, whole house is sleeping, currently she is dancing in her personal Rehearsal Hall".
"Kidnap her" said Abhimanyu curtly. "Right there,boss"the other side respond. "But before that click her picture right now and send it to me, in 8 secs" Abhimanyu said guy on other side knew that he only has 8 secs,and Abhimanyu wants first click which he will take right now. "Right there,sir" the other side replied.

In next 6 seconds abhimanyu's mobile pinged, he chuckled evily. He opened his what's app and saw a phohto. He downloaded the photo.

His groans, again! God knows when his stupid man will stop using his  GREAT photoskills and click a picture of her's where her full face is visible

His groans, again! God knows when his stupid man will stop using his  GREAT photoskills and click a picture of her's where her full face is visible. How he wish he could strangel his man. But still she was breathtaking sight to see. His untamed beauty, whom he wanted to tam so badly.
This picture were doing aliens thing with him. How badly he wanted to see, how wildly he wanted to explore her. He sighs. He remained himself that she shouldn't forgot the real motive to kidnap her.

"Let's start the game kitten".He said evily  smirking. "Welcome in my game Kriti Khuranna"
He laughed.

Somewhere else,

A girl started dancing gracefully, she danced like their is no tomorrow. She danced to free her self. She sinfully  dance on "yeh Raha Dil" song. Her moves, her expression all were on point. Her personality screaming soothing vibes. With perfect height of 5"4 feet,Every curves at right place, bit chocolatey complex.