The Next Morning

"Uhm Mirio I think you might wanna come see this" nejire said laughing. Kira was already up and wanted to help make breakfast
They enter the room
"So what so we do about this exactly" Mirio says while looking at the two cuddling "they are so cute" she quietly squealed "we should leave them alone for now" Mirio said then closing the door behind him.

Another time skip

I woke up in a warm comfortable embrace, so comfortable in fact I didnt bother to open my eyes at all. That was until i felt arms pull me in and a yawn. The first thing I woke up to was tamaki pulling me into him. I instantly started mentally panicking. He pulled me so my face was buried in his chest which calmed me down after a while I was still so tired it was only 6:30am so I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't I was shaken by this, not in a bad way but in a my heart will explode kinda way.

All the sudden I noticed he was waking up so I pretended I was just waking up as well "Y/N.........IM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME I WASN'T TRYING TO BE A PERVERT OR ANYTHING I SWE-" he was cut off by my hand over his mouth until he calmed down "dont worry about it, it's fine" I said. He nodded and i took my hand away he sighed in relief. "We should go downstairs I think they are making breakfast for us" takaki said still flustered from before we went downstairs.

"Goodmorning you two" nejire said with a bright smile. Tamaki yawned again still really tired "rough night eh" mirio said with a small chuckle. Me and tamaki turned completely red "I'm just messing with you two, now come and help us cook"

We ate breakfast and nejire and tamaki left. "Y/N" Mirio said teasingly "you have a massive crush on tamaki dont you" he said with a slick grin on his face "n..no I just met the guy I barely know anything about him" i said turning completely red "You totally like him" Mirio said seeing through my lies "j..just shut up" I say back angry that I was caught "okay fine I will leave you alone"

3 person POV

"H..hey hado" tamaki said nervously "what's up" she replied with a bright smile "this is s..so embarrassing but.....how do you i..impress a g..girl?" He asked looking at the floor "Oh this is about Y/N isnt it" she said laughing "d..dont tease I'm serious" he said blushing "no need to try to impress her. you should just take her out somewhere you'd both enjoy" she said with a huge smile "thanks hado. Uh can we k..keep this a secret for now?" tamaki asked "of course" she replied.

Sorry for not updating in a while I have been very busy. This was a short chapter but it is what I had time for so I hope you enjoyed it