Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Hey people! Here is the next chapter and enjoy, also shout out to vampwalker709. Thanks for the reviews! Also this will be a very short chapter as I'm already falling asleep as I am typing, which works because I know how to touch type and I'm currently writing with my eyes half closed so yeah, expect the next chapter to be bigger by a thousand or so words.

Silence... complete and utter silence...

The reason for this?

The mass crowed of dead body's surrounding a white haired man with crimson tips.

Thud.....

The white haired man dropped a girl with black wings onto the floor and began to walk towards a small group of beings that ranged from dark angles and devils.

They thought that while he was speaking to the leaders of them, it was ok to try and rape his girls.

'you know....i probably would of let you live if you didn't attack my girls....then tried to rape them....but for that....' At this Naruto closed his eyes....

'I WILL SHOW YOU A TRUE HELL!' screamed Naruto as his juubi eye glowed red.

Infinite Tsukuyomi

Many of the onlookers watched as the group randomly start to scream....then fall to the ground twitching and clutching their heads in phantom pain.

Naruto looked back towards the three main groups.

'....remember what I said and take it to the heart....got it...' said Naruto as his tomoe within his eyes began to spin.

Getting fearful nods from the angles and fallen angles and a slight nod from the devils, they all left to go back to their own homes.

Looking at all the beings disappearing, he walked to his girls, knowing that some devils stayed behind for some reason, could it be for revenge? Or something else.

Looking at his girls, he went to one knee before dragging them all into a massive hug.

While in the hug the girls could feel something wet trickle past their skin. Looking towards the source, they found Naruto crying while holding to them a bit tight.

'I'm...I'm sorry for not protecting you all before that.....I...I'm so...so...so.....sorry I wasn't good enough.....if only I was aware and....less easy going I could of-' Naruto was cut off from a slap....

By Moca.....

Moca looked at him with tears in her eyes, which broke Naruto's heart 'Don't you dare say you are sorry! You did save us! I was sure that we were dying then you saved us...so please don't talk about how you are sorry!' said Moca as her voice varied from strong and loud to soft and quiet.

Naruto looked at Moca for a bit...before smiling a small smile as kissing her with as much passion anyone could give. After that kiss, he implemented it with the other three girls, which left them with jelly legs.

Naruto looked up at them and smiled, before standing up and holding his hands together in like a ball form.

Naruto started to concentrate on what he was doing; he knew that what he was going to do was going to make a them all happy.

Spreading his hands apart after a minute or two. Naruto got down on one knee once again.

He looked up at the four women in front of him with a small smile and a tear appearing in the corner of his left eye.

'Will you all marry me properly' asked Naruto holding the four rings towards the woman.

The girls were shocked, especially kaguya. She had started as his most powerful enemy and yet....now she was getting proposed to by him...This is the happiest moment of her life, screw her two sons who sealed her into the fucking moon.

Both moka's looked at the rings within his hands and teared a bit, well Moca did while the other moka was holding back a very large smile. Which could be said same for ruby.

The four rings were laid out in Naruto's hand, ready to be placed on each of the girls.

-Pink with and emerald centre.

-pure silver with a ruby with an slit in the middle

-another pure silver one with a black tomoe diamond (made it up so yeah)

-and a raven black ring with a ruby firmly in place.

The silence that was present lasted for a while...until Naruto made a comment.

'So I'm guessing that you don't want to?' asked Naruto with an over exaggerated eyebrow raise.

From his question, everyone gotten broken out of their stump and immediately jumped Naruto.

With a simultaneous 'Yes!' Naruto placed each ring on their new owner's hands before giving them a kiss each.

'Well how does it feel being a new otsutsuki?' asked Naruto with a grin as he watched the girls, with the exception of kaguya, smile at his antics.

Seeing how they were laughing silently, Naruto formed a chakra hand to grab onto his new true wives hands. 'Well....lets go home' said Naruto with a smile as he and his girlfriend's walked towards the sunset and their current school.