when you meet

Dan:

You two had met at vidcon, you were one of the few not swarming over him but wearing a danplan jacket. You didnt recognize him until he introduced himself. Even then you didn't flip your lid and were chill. Dan made a vlog with you in it and you two became fast friends.

Hosuh:

At a convention cosplaying (character), he had spotted you and ran up asking cutely and shyly for a picture with you. You happily accepted and later flund him lost on the dealer floor of the same con, and helped him around, giving him your number in case he needed it.

Stephen:

You were messing around town with some food when you found a black cat that looked angry following you. You fed it and it soom grew very attached, biting at people who came really close.
A man with a bright purple sophisticated mohawk saw it, and it appeared to be his cat considering it turned to the name, but liked you better. You ended up handing him his cat and seeing him and his kitty often.

Jay:

You were chilling with dan, hosuh and stephen and jay showed up a minute late, with blankets and pillows to add to the fort. He forgot his own snacks and you shared yours with him, when the horror scene came on you jumped and yelped, burying your face into his shoulder and clinging to him. You two fell asleep there and ended up trading numbers.