One

"Shit.." I swore and gripped the bed sheets harder so that my knuckles were in the verge on turning white.

The unknown named man behind me slammed back in to me with a groan as he released inside me and I also came all over his bed sheets.

He pulled out and feel on his back. I carefully laid down on my back next to him and panted.

"Damn, Babe, your ass felt so good." He bit his lip and rolled on his side to look at me. Taking in all of my features making me self-conscious.

I let a small smile spread across my face and I stared back.

This is always the worst part, wondering what is going to happen next.. I always just wanted to leave and go home. I'm just here to fuck not start some sort of abusive relationship.

His smile slowly disappeared and his eyes closed and he drifted off to sleep. Great!

I got up and picked my clothes off of the floor and pulled them on. I pulled in my shirt and walked out of his room.

I walked out of the door to his apartment and walked down the side walk to my flat.

•••

I put the key into the lock and turned it until it stopped, I turned in back and opened the door.

"And just where have you been young man?" My roommate Louis asked.

"Was he hot?" His boyfriend Harry asked winking at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Hotter than you." I spat.

Louis laughed, "Doubt that." He said kissing Harry's neck and sucking a love bite into the skin.

Harry moaned and played with Louis's hair.

"Get a room." I said walking to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

"This is a room, Niall." Louis said rubbing Harry's thigh and squeezing it.

"Not a very private one.." I sat down grabbing the remote and changing the channel.

"Oh, he's just jealous.." Harry mumble against Louis' neck.

Louis moaned pulling at Harry's hair. Harry pulled back and kissed Louis' lips and they started into a very heated make out sess.

"Clean up your mess afterward." I said and got up to walk to my room. And went to sleep.

•Louis•

"Fuck, Harry.." I pulled his hair and he moaned against my neck.

I grabbed Harry's face and pushed him back against the other side of the couch. I pulled off his shirt and mine and attacked his neck and collarbones.

Harry was a moaning mess trying not to pull my hair to hard but failing slightly.

I trailed down to the trim of his pants. I unbuttoned then and took them off along with his boxers and did the same for me leaving us both completely naked.

I grabbed Harry's hard cock and pulled a few times before I let it go and grabbed a bottle of lube out of the table drawer beside the couch. What? We're all gay here, there is gonna be lube..

I was not in the mood for teasing right now I just wanted to fuck Harry so hard.

I put some lube on my fingers and slowly pushed them into Harry.

He moaned and took it very easily as usual.

"Hands and knees now." I demanded.

He obeyed and got on his hands and knees and spread his legs apart.

I lined up with Harry's tight hole and pushed in rather quickly earning a heavenly moan from Harry.

"Mmm, so tight and hot." I pulled back and slammed back into Harry ass earning more and more moan as I just his sweet spot.

I kept thrusting into him and hitting the right spot over and over making Harry cum faster than planed and I came so after deep inside of him.

I pulled out him and laid next to him. I pulled a blanket over us and we fell asleep.

••••••

Hey, hope you liked it! I had to make this quickly so, sorry it is kinda short and boring.. As you can obviously tell, there is going to be Larry incorporated into this as well. Most of the Larry stuff will be smut. I don't think there will be a WHOLE lot of it but we'll see. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it and continue to read it.

~ Summer (: