Problem Alert

Husk was laughing while Vaggie was screaming at Angel. Sudently angel started to cry and Vaggie continued to shout at Angel. Husk got up, Charlie ran and hold Vaggie, husk grabbed Angel and dragged him away from Vaggie. He dragged him onto his room. The pig that Angel love calling. "FatNuggets", the pig ran and jumped on Angel. Husk was just staring at them and he realized he was blushing a litle bit and that's when Angel turned his head away from husk and started to flush on blushing. And he noticed that he was squishing FatNuggets a bit. He let go off the pig and leave some food on the floor then turned his head over to husk, Wich was just staring at them while taking some sips off his cheap booze. Angel try'd to not blush "ah... sorry for me crying down there! Just had some flash backs. ...." Angel say'd while trying to give his best as for a 'smile' to husk "it's alright. Just don't be a fucking cry baby next time" Husk started to laugh but stoped and say'd "just kidding. But really. Don't be a wimp over the past. My wife died and look at me! I don't give two shits about her death by now. I miss her. But i'm moving forward. For her." Husk realized that he has finally told somone about his beloved but forgotten wife. Angel looked at him and had a worry'd face. Husk looked over and say'd "Ay! I say'd to not feel bad about stuff people tell you! You're better then just a wimp. Jeez. Don't you get it?" Angel gasped and blushed "T-thank's...husk....n-no one ever say'd that to me..." Angel say'd, Husk turned to the door "yeah, yeah. Well I'll cya tomorrow champ. Have a goodnight" Husk walked away from Angel's room, Angel stared at the door and started to blush knowing that he may or may not have found another crush.

ANGEL DUST X HUSK IS ALREADY ONE OF MAH FAV SHIPS. EEEEEEEEEEEK! TwT
I hope ya' enjoyed this smoll peace of shit. Know that alastor may or may not fight for Angel -.w-. so stay tuned for that. Hehehehe ÒwÓ