Chapter 1(character info + start)

Characters-
You-make yourself up however you like (flusters easily)
Micah- tan skin, brown hair, muscular, tall, hazel eyes, likes surfing and skating
Destiny-Olive skin, Tallboy, dark hair, dark brown eyes, bully, gets into trouble a lot, rarely blushes
Jennifer-young girl, black pixie cut, bright blue eyes, loves anime and reading. She can't fight and is very quirky. Bullied by many. Blushes easy
Fred, Daniel, Tim, jack, Robin and Freddy- make them up however you like(all men apart from Robin)

It's a casual day at school and you walked to school with your best friend Micah, you have been friends for years and you'll do anything for each other, you sit down and talk about anything and everything mainly the party that's happening at Robins. The morning bell goes off and you both part ways. After 30 minutes of your roll call, you go to your first class. You look at your timetable and see Wednesday 1st period...YES! It's p.e. Your the best at baseball which is what you're doing today, you change into your sports uniform and start to head to the field. Your put into teams and you start as a fielder with Tim, Jack, Robin and Freddy. You have the best team with great runners and catchers, the first batter is...oh no, it's Destiny. Destiny is the strongest batter and also known as your rival. He's always threatening you and Micah and how he will bash you 2 up. He is one of the strongest and most intimidating people in the school. You bowl it as fast as you can trying to make him miss and score a strike so you throw without hesitation, it is the fastest you throw and it feels like you broke your shoulder, the pain invigorated you but you can make it. As soon as Destiny sees the ball rushing at him he swings.

The swing is windbreaking and the ball goes flying straight at you...not just you buy your-*Bang* the ball thrashes straight to your area and with that you scream as hard as you can. You drop to the floor with tears falling down your cheeks. Everyone on your team rush over to you while Destiny stands there and laughs...like usual. After you go to the sickbay you have an ice pack and a towel around your area. Micah is nowhere to be seen. Maybe he didn't get the message or maybe he in detention since it is break time and you DID send him a message saying you were in sickbay. You say goodbye to the ladies at the front office and you start to walk down the hallway towards your locker, number 53. As you walk down you hear a slight sound of a scream. You think it's nothing so you continue walking but the screams keep getting closer with every step of the way. It's been about a 5-minute walk from the front office and the screams are right in front of you. You stare with your eyes wide open in shock as you see Destiny and his gang. They are hurting a girl in the class below you...what was her name...Ummm...JENNIFER!

To be continued in the next chapter
Hope you've enjoyed,
537 words