Part 6: classes

Recap-you have recess and get yourself some food. You get asked many questions by Robin and Micah. You answer them quickly, when the bell rings you and Micah run to your class.

When you reach your class you walk in with the class and go to your assigned seats. You see Destiny behind you in his seat but you see him death staring you. You pretend nothing happened and you go to sit down. You lean back and sit on nothing, falling on your ass with a bounce. Destiny teases you before giving you your seat back. You sit down pretending nothing happened. Miss bay calmly continues the lesson and surprisingly it goes quick without any other incidents. The bell rings and it's now your next class. Visual arts. You walk down to C block and enter room 2. With Destiny Again ugh. You don't have any style with art and the best artists are: Annabel, Destiny and Jennifer. The teacher walks in and says to get into partners. You don't have anyone to go to because all your friends are in a different class for visual arts and Jennifer is away. Everyone's in pairs apart from you and Destiny. You sigh and walk over to him. "Partners." You say. It's not even a question you just exclaim it to his face, you grab him by the arm and lead him to your table. The teacher explains the task, we are to draw someone from a history book and write all about them. Surprisingly Destiny already says that you both are doing George Washington. You shrug, the teacher continues, you have to draw them in 3 different ways: a dot drawing, continuous line drawing and a realistic portrait. She says that's it and you get to work. Out of nowhere Destiny asks "Why'd you pick me"
"because you can draw and you were the only person who didn't have a partner"
"How'd you know I could draw?" He asks hesitantly. You remember no one know he could draw apart from yourself.
"I've seen your English book, all those comics, drawings of...girls," when you say girls you mean yourself. "What do you mean you saw my English book?" He replies
"One time you dropped your English book and I saw it so I took it and I went to give it back but you were with your friends and I didn't want to bother you otherwise you'd hurt me, so I kept it till the next lesson. I didn't want you to get in trouble because you didn't do your homework so I flipped through and saw your drawings," you take out your phone and show him them "I didn't think much of them so I skipped through and did your homework of the speech." He stood frozen staring at the photos you took of the drawings. He knows they were of you and so do you but you don't say anything. "Cmon continue with the drawing," you say to stop the silence. You go onto your computer and search up facts of George Washington. And you write them down.

Thanks for reading
Words 521