the only part

livs pov: once upon a time there was a bee named liv. she lived a normal bee life, until one day when she flew into a new garden. at first, it all looked normal until she spotted a girl with long brown hair. she flew closer and closer until she could smell her. the girl smelled like raw chicken. but liv loved it. she started buzzing to get her attention until she finally did. the girl looked at her and said in a very low voice, "howdy partner my name Kath. u?" liv replied "my name is liv, ya like jazz?" Kath looked into livs tiny little bee eyes and reached out for her little bee hand and started singing jazz to her. they fell in love and lived happily ever after.

kaths pov: it was a normal sunny day for kath. she was out in her garden looking at carrots when she heard a buzzing noise. she looked up and saw the most beautiful bee she had ever seen. she thought the bee was looking at her but she wasn't sure so she returned to her gardening. but the bee flew closer and she knew the bee loved her too. she said to the bee. howdy partner my name Kath. u?" the bee replied "my name liv, ya like jazz" Kath looked into livs beautiful bee eyes and liv looked back at her. Kath rgently reached out to grab her little bee hand and began to sing some jazz to liv in her deepest voice.  they fell in love and lived happily ever after.