Nina the Killer X Reader (Male)

I lied close to Nina that morning.

We had almost done it last night, well not that I wanted to do it...well maybe a little.

Nina woke up and for some reason slapped me across the face.

"What was that for?" I asked, rubbing my face

"Not pleasuring me last night!" she was whisper shouting since Slendy was still asleep.

"Well sorry, It just seems weird doing it while Slendy could catch us"

"Its okay. And I have an idea" I asked what it was, and she said "We have to tell Slendy that were gonna go to a pond to look at fish, and then you follow my lead"

When Slendy woke up Nina told him what she told me. "Alright ill see you when you get back" he said.

The plan was in-motion. "Alright ____ were here...now take off your pants" "WHAT!" I yelled.

"Well...Slendy isn't near, its a beautiful day, and your really hard"

Oh man she found out, I really shouldve hid that.

"Well..." I looked around for a distractions, I couldnt help looking down at Nina's skirt and I noticed

something. "Nina...your...wet"

her face turned red with embarrassment.

I reached around the waist of Nina's pants and pulled them down.

Nina gasped and said "_____...take all of my clothes off..."

I did as she said and starred at her beautiful body.

"Nina you-you look amazing" I was still starring at her.

"Well____, since you took all of my clothes off I get to take all of your clothes off"

She started taking off my shirt, then my pants, and jumped on top of me.

"Oh Nina I love being like this with you on top of me"

"____ I want you to be inside of me, but this time no interruptions"

"Alright, but its gonna be slow at first and then get harder"

"I'm ready _____"

I placed my self at her opening and started to go in and out.

"_____ you can go faster than that"

She was wrong, I tried to go faster but I couldn't.

"_____ I can't do it" I was breathing heavily even though I was barely doing it.

"Alright then...just lick my breasts"

I looked at her gorgeous breasts, so beautiful.

I started licking her breasts, first

slowly and then I sped it up.

_____ started moaning and told me stop and try to be inside of her again.

"Ill try" I said, and then I starting going in and out, faster and faster

Nina cried out in tears of joy.

And just then with my luck, Slendy was coming toward us and said "I heard screaming. Is somebody in pain?"

He got closer and closer but for some reason I just kept pleasuring Nina's body.

He got over the hill and saw me and Nina in the act.

"_____! NINA! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!"

"We were just..." Nina tried to say something but I just told the truth as it was "We were just starting to have some fun without anybody interfering"

Nina looked at me like she was going to slap me across the face again, but she just nodded her head.

"Well...it seems you two need to be punished" Slendy said with his arms crossed.

"Can I punish Nina?" I asked and Nina then smiled at me.

"_____...im afraid im going to have to slap you both across the face until you say you won't do that again until your married"