Prologue

Authors' Note:
Hey guys, me and my friend Amazing_Kylee are collaborating on this book. We have a lot in store for you especially because she helped be part of my inspiration on Forbidden Love:) Have fun getting sucked deeper and deeper into our teen fiction book, World Class Heartbreak! By the way, the chapters will be written in (and named after) one of the characters point of view for the WHOLE chapter. Good luck(: (this was written by Kylee, lol she was pretending to be me)

***********************************************************************************************

"Ana, where did Kam go?" May questioned as she removed her headphones from her ears. She had been listening to music for the past two hours, all but tuning out everything.

"She said she was going to get some groceries for dinner tonight. She is making tortellini with Alfredo sauce. Mm. Yummy!" She chirped, putting the bookmark halfway through the old, beaten down, Harry Potter book she is reading for the millionth time already.

"Okay, when are you going to read a different book?!" May chuckled at her twin.

"Once another author writes something equally as good, if not better, as this series."

The door opens, and in comes Kam, arms loaded with bags,

"Hey guys, I bought stuff for the sleepover tonight! There is tortellini, Alfredo sauce, and some other junk food for later. I thought we could film the night and put it up on our YouTube channel." She yells, setting the bags of food on the counter. May went to help put groceries away as Ana disappeared upstairs into her room for the fifth time in the last 20 minutes. Kam sucked in a breath and collapsed to the floor, bashing her head on one of the chairs as she fell.

"Oh my God, ANA! ANA, COME DOWN HERE! SOMETHING'S WRONG!" May yells frantically.

"What, what is it? What's wrong?" Ana questioned, breathing hard and fast as she ran down the steps.

"Call 9-9-9, Kam just passed out for no reason. We need to get help." May responded, checking Kam's breath and heart.

"She's still breathing, but she's not responding to anything. Oh my God, oh my God." May freaks out. Ana snatches May's iPhone off the counter, and dials 9-9-9, breathing heavily, eyes widened.

"Hello? 9-9-9? We have an emergency. Our friend Kam just passed out for no reason." Pause. "Yes, she's still breathing, but slowly, and she's not responding to anything." Silence. "Alright, we'll try that. Thank you." Ana hangs up the phone, and whips around to May and Kam. "She said to get ice cold water and splash her with it, and if that doesn't work, call back." May nods, afraid for her best friend. Ana fills a coffee cup with freezing water, and dashes over to May and Kam as quickly as she can. She dumps the water on Kam's face, praying for the best. Kam's eyes shoot open, and she gasps,

"Oh! M-May? A-Ana? What's going on?"

"Oh, Kam! You just collapsed, we have no idea what brought it on. What happened?" May sighs, relieved Kam is now awake.