Chapter 8

JENNIE'S POV

"Who is Tzuyu? as far as i know Im Jennie ...who the fuck is Tzuyu " i grab my hair really hard

my tears are flowing down on my face..  i am crying..

of course i am crying hearing the love of my life saying that she's engage to

fucking tzuyu,  what kind of name is that.... argghhh

because of frustration i grab the near chair beside and smash it in the television

causing the glass to break into pieces some of the

piece of glass hit and cut my arms and face ..but still i continue what i am doing .. i feel numb
my head hurts and my vision now is blurry because of too much crying

when i feel tired i slowly let go of the chair ..

i sit down on the floor my whole body is shaking..

"what's the sense of living here if lisa dont love me anymore " i mumble as i grip on the piece of glass that is scattered beside my feet..

blood drips on my hand down to my wrist

i pointed the sharpened part of the glass to my wrist..

and hurriedly slit my pulse part .. many blood flows..

its hurt so bad that i screamed in pain..

but its so much painful.. without lisa..

i lay down on the floor.. im already feeling dizzy..with one last drop of my tear i close my eyes and fall asleep

i just hope lisa will come back and save me..

LISA POV

Jisoo came back with a worried face.. her hands are shaking as she grabbed her bag.. and for the first time
i see her crying..

"hey jisoo unnie are you ok?" i asked as i grabbed her hand stoping her to walk outside

" yes im ok"

"wait jisoo unnie why are you on hurry.. what happened?"

"jennie needs me "she look at me pleadingly ..

hearing Jennie's name meke me stunned.." ok what happened to her "

"look lisa let go of my fucking hand before i cut that fingers of yours using a pairing knife.. " she threatend but still i stay firmed..

"please let me go i need to go now " she said while sobbing ..

"o- ok" i look at chaeyoung and see her her looking at jisoo worriedly well i am too..

"no listen jisoo let me take you a ride.. you might get into accident if you drive while crying" chaeyoung is now the one who asked..

at first she's hesitant.. she look at me first then to chaeyoung.. then nod after..

we walk outside hurriedly ..and enter my car ..

" so where are we going unnie?" i asked

" ASYLUM MENTAL HOSPITAL in Seoul "

......

after an hours we already arrived here in seoul..

we are here in the entrance of Asylum..

im nervous.. my heart is beating so fast.. because i know jennie is here..

jisoo unnie is infront of us....  her pace is fast..luckily  me and chaeng have long legs so we can still reach her..

when were already in the 3rd floor we heard a loud scream coming in one of the rooms ..

that scream is familiar..
i look to jisoo unnie and she ran to the last room and peek into the window...

"arghhhhh no just let me die please.., just let me die please "

when i reach jisoo unnie side i look into the window..

my jaw drop and feel my tears trickling in my face..

Jennie is in a bed both arms and legs are in chain.. her face and arms had cuts and her her wrist is bleeding so bad.. her hair is messy..

she's now so different from the jennie i know before

she's now too skinny her eye bags are so big and dark.. her mandu cheeks are now gone her eyes screams pain..

i close my eyes i cant stare at her long.. my guilt is now coating my heart..

"fuck why jennie, why you choose to be like that? " i sobbed

because all of what she's suffering right now is my fault..