Johnny Maxwell-Love Story

I HATE BEING THE NEW GIRL IN SCHOOL!!!! You are always the one to be looked at wierd, you always stand out like a sore thumb. It is never fun and this is my 5th time being the new one. 

Let me rewind a bit. Hi my name is Casey and I have just moved to California. My dad is in the army and he moves around a lot. I have lived in London, New York, Flordia, and Canada. Each time bring new friends and new adventures. But I just moved to California and I i hate it. I have been here for a couple weeks and I am so alone. There is no one to talk to and I dont have any friends. And to make it worse I have been getting made fun of. I stick out like a sore thumb as I said before. Everyone here is tan and beautiful with blonde hair and blue eyes, and im here with red hair and my pale skin. They call me ghost and even worst things. It hurts. I come home everyday from school and just cry. I stop when my mom and dad come home because I dont want them to see. I am on the bus going to the hell hole. The bus stops and another person gets on. I dont pay attention to who is getting on. I have my ipod in and have The Wanted blasting in my ears. I just sit there looking out the window watch the beautiful California scenery go past. My thoughts are interupted when someone taps me on the shoulder. 

"hi can I sit here?" the boy asks. I cant help but notice that he is really cute but why would he give me the time of day. 

I just nodded my head and put my earbuds back in. The song ends and I hear him talk again.

"Hi your new right." he asked.

"yea can you tell." i said. He laughs a little and he talks again. 

"Im Johnny." he said

"im Casey." i said back giving a little smile. He smiles back and oh my god the butterflies.

We talked a little bit longer on the bus but we had to go to class. My first class went by slow as usual. It was just science and it was never fun.

Then I was walking in the hall when my world was going to turn upside down.

"HEY THERE FIRE CROTCH!" i heard while at my locker. I shut my eyes so I could wake up from this nightmare.

My locker was shut close and I was pushed up aganist my locker.

"hey you pasty ginger." she said pushing me harder into the locker. Her name was Mindy and her partner in crime is called Stacy. I dont know why they hate me so much but they do. I am so scared when ever I see them I never make eye contact with them.

"Hey you retard!!! can you here me freak!!" MIndy said while slapping me in the face. Just then i felt her grip let go but i felt tears escape.

"Hi Johnny!!" she said in the fakiest voice ever!!

"Hi Mindy, what are you doing!" I heard Johnny from earlier talk. I still had my eyes shut I didnt want to open.

 "nothing just talking to Casey here." she lied. She lied right to here face. At this point I opened my eyes to see Johnny lookin g at me crying. I was out of Mindy's grip and I just ran. 

"RUN OFF YOU LOSER!!!" i heard someone say.

"GO CRY!!! NO ONE LIKES YOU!!" someone else said. I just still ran. I ran outside until I was stopped under a tree. I dropped to my knees. I buried my face into my hands and cried. I sat there crying until I felt someone place their hand on my back and sit down next to me. I looked up to see Johnny.

"are you okay Casey?" he said.

"does it look like it?" i snapped back.

"sorry I know dumb question. I heard what they said to you. Im sorry Casey." he said. I looked at him he looked like he really cared.

"you dont have to be sorry!! it is their fault they have been bullying me since my first day. They call me ugly, ginger, pasty ghost. I stick out like a sore thumb!" i cried. I dont know why but I felt like i could tell him everything and anything.

"you are not ugly at all!" he said. I couldnt help but smile.

"you are different and that is good!! i like different!" he said. By this time I was blushing. He just smiled and wipe the tears from my face. 

"I will protect you!!" he said pulling me in for a hug.

"thank you johnny." I said and hugged him back.

*******************************

please let me know if you like this!!! it will get better!!!

leave feedback!!!