Chapter six

Recap: Raj told the story to his friend Rohan. SuKor first interaction.

Suraj was looking at Raj, he was having high fever and was laying on the bed with a cloth on his forehead.

"oh my son, get well soon." He kisses the small cheek of Raj, who was breathing from his open mouth as his nose was close.

Suraj went down into the kitchen, he was preparing a soup to keep him warm and give him energy.

"Maa..." Raj woke up and in his weakness he called for his mother.

Chakor felt bad, "I'm not your mother." She said in anger, every time he calls her 'mother' a piece of her heart breaks, remembering the betrayal. "I'm changing your cloth that's all."

Raj didn't bother, he made his way and rested his head on her lap, "tell me a story." His low voice and red eyes were melting her broken heart.

"A story, I don't know any story."

Raj hold her hand, "Papa ki Story {the story which papa told me}."

"Oh, you mean the story of an idiot and a smart girl?"

Raj nodded, "yes."

"A date with you? No way."

"Hold on. It's okay if you don't want to, but remember I won't help you in future."

Chakor glared at him, "I don't need your help on future. Just see we won, they know us, and soon they will forgot you." She smirked and left from the canteen.

Suraj was fuming in anger. Not fair, I helped her and she fooled me twice, but I want my date. He was thinking for a solution of his problem, but he couldn't find it.

Back to normal

Suraj was ignoring her, this was something she didn't liked at all. What the heck, he wanted a date with me and now he isn't looking at me, do I have a pimple on my face?

"No, she got ignored by him, because," he sniffs, "she would start to miss him."

Chakor didn't answered him, "if you know the story then maybe I should stop here."

Raj shook his head, he placed his index finger on his lips and laid back on her lap.

The ignorance was working, Chakor was missing him, but couldn't admit it. In the noon at the lunch table, she sat opposite to him. Her intention was to talk to him, well she thought he might start a conversation, when she will be close. Nothing like that happened, he stood up and left from there. Chakor was looking at his back making a fist. How dare he?!

A giggle was to hear, but soon he hushed looking at the dangerous face of his mother.

Suraj was looking at them, he sat on the floor resting his head on the wall, a smile on his face. At least she gives him a bit time.

Suraj had planned it well, he had collected a few information on her and could easily manipulate her feelings and her thought.

"Suraj!" Chakor hit with her palm on the table, after weeks of ignorance and anger, she finally made her way to him.

"Chakor?" He looked at her as if nothing had happened.

"Smart!"

"No, not smart. Cunning!"

Not cunning smart and effective, after all I got you.

"May I know why you are doing this?"

Suraj frowned, "what?"

"Why are you ignoring me?"

Suraj laughed, "I'm ignoring you?" He pointed with finger on her, "why would I do this and even if, what is the problem? You don't need me neither my help. You rejected my Date offer and said 'they know us, but you will fade soon' I'm still here and you came to me." He wiggled his brows and Chakor looked around.

"Suraj!" Her anger rose and he stood up, "relax, I'm going on a date with you no need to beg." He pinched her cheek and left from there.

Chakor blushed and the next night they went to the cinema.

"Look Suraj I want to watch a horror movie."

He gulped, "horror?" This was a horror for him, but she insisted and he gave in. They watched the movie and he closed his eyes most of the time in fear.

"Breaking the image of someone."

"No, it's a true fact. Not every man likes horror movies, especially this Suraj."

Suraj was shaking remembering the movie. I still get nightmares thinking of it.

They were out and went to a nearby restaurant, "Suraj it's just a movie relax."

Suraj couldn't, "they killed everyone." He stammered and she suppressed her laugh, "you are such a scary-cat."

"Yes I am, do you have a problem?"

She shook her head, "no, but very less man accept their weakness."

"It's not a weakness, it's a fact not every man likes horror movies."

"Oye same dialogue."

She hold his hand, "then keep this in mind." She bend over and kissed his forehead.

"Oh now my nightmares changed into beautiful dreams of our future."

"Our future?"

"Yes, cause I'm going to marry you!"

He kept his word and after their college which was filled with ups and downs they got married.

"Is this the end?"

____