Chapter 1: Help

This is the story of a girl whose parents are killed but she is saved by a strange man. She never knew who he was but she remembers his scent, the scent of mate....

----------------------------------------------------

Adonis's POV

Fear. That is the scent that I caught when I passed by the cottage of a Loner. Somebody was in trouble. I ran and opened the door to see the slaughter of a male and a female loner. I tore into the rogue. I heard a child whimper, and  walked into another room and saw a young girl, only a few years old. She had brown hair, and amber eyes. Her face was that of an angel. I looked at her in awe, then smelled her. She smelled like the forest with hints of vanilla. 

"Oh, shi*." I muttered to myself

"MATE!" Mason my wolf yelled. 

I winced, "Yes, I know, now please calm down!"

Mason whimpered "Go to mate!, I want mate!" 

I started walking towards the the girl, but she shied away, I held my hands up and backed up a step. Then she took a huge sniff and her eyes brightened and she reached towards me. I picked her up. She hugged me and yawned. I chuckled.

"Go to sleep little one, I've got you." I whispered as she fell asleep clutching his neck. I started walking out of the house where her parents died. I feel sorry for my little mate. I shifted and ran to another pack, away from the house and my pack. This was for the best. I crossed the boundary of the Silent Pack.

"What are you doing here Alpha Adonis?" Dorian growled.

"I'm just here to talk to your Alpha. Please let me pass." I answered.

"Ok, just please be careful, he's in a foul mood, his mate just died giving birth, and he lost his baby girl as well." He said sadly

"Well I have good news for him then" I said back and walked away, I pondered what I should say and walked inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter is up, please comment, vote, and share!

-DevilSheWolf