Y/N and His Team Achieve The F-Word Pass

*A scene of Remnant appears*

Narrator: Ah Remnant , a beautiful yet dangerous place. This planet , where strange and powerful creatures called the Grimm prowl about and the people within the walls of their cities and villages survive and thrive. It's so peaceful and yet so-

*Team CRDL pops out of nowhere*

Narrator: Shitty...

Cardin: We're gonna say the F-Word!

*Y/N and his team show up in a car on the top of a hill*

Y/N: THAT'S RACIST YOU CAN'T SAY THE F-WORD!!!

*Y/N floors the pedal and brutally runs over RDL , leaving only Cardin bloodied and crawling desperately as Y/N approaches him.*

Cardin: P-please forgive me!

Y/N: *Tips hat* Try asking Velvet for forgiveness , the girl you bullied. We never had any intention of forgiving you in the first place.

Cardin: M-Mr. Schnee paid me and my team in advance... w-we'll give you that.

Y/N: Yare Yare , you are truly one of the lowest scum in history. *Dramatic pause*  You can't pay back what you owe... WITH MONEY!!!  *Activates Star Platinum*

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

ORA!!!!

*Blasts Cardin to a nearby windmill , destroying it nearly instantly.*

Y/N: Whew , alright team let's go.

Team: Yea!

*The group flies to Menagerie to give the report to the Belladonna Mansion*

Y/N: Mrs. Belladonna I've done it , I've stopped racism!

Kali: Thank you Y/N , now I'm free to roam this earth.

*Jacques breaks the ceiling somehow and drops down*

Jacques: Not if I have anything to say about it , and I do! I'm gonna say the F-Word!

Y/N: Mrs. Belladonna get down!

Jacques: FIGGA!!!

*The Belladonna Mansion explodes , leaving a large crater*

Y/N: Mrs. Belladonna where are you?! Are you ok?!

*Jacques appears and poses menacingly*

Jacques: She's no longer with us Y/N , and with her death I'm finally free to say the F-Word whenever I want.

*Sienna Khan appears at the site of the destruction*

Sienna: Not if I have anything to say about it , Schnee. And I do , prepare for my Civil Rights Beam!

*Sienna charges a laser and fires it at Jacques , causing him to scream in horror as explosions are happening all at once.*

Jacques: Y/N my friend , you wouldn't let me die would you?

Y/N: Shut up boomer.

*Jacques gets Thanos snapped as he agonizes in pain*

Y/N: Thanks for the assist Sienna. *sighs* come on team we gotta move.

*Y/N and his team climb into a Bullhead and fly to the ocean between Mistral and Menagerie , where Y/N noticed something strange*

Y/N: Hey (Teammate 1/N) , who that guy rising out of the water?

Ghira: It is I , Ghira Belladonna!

TM 1/N: Mr. Belladonna what are you doing here?

Ghira: I'm exacting my revenge on you humans for letting my wife die at the hands of Jacques Schnee.

Y/N: But Mr. Belladonna we did everything we could!

Ghira: I've already made up my mind.

Y/N: Mr. Belladonna don't do it! This won't bring Kali back!

Ghira: FIGGA!!!

*Y/N and his team evacuate the Bullhead as it explodes due to the immense power of the F-Word. Some time has passed as Y/N contemplates what had happened*

Y/N: Y/N's log... number 32. Ghira Belladonna has struck us out the sky by saying the F-Word...

TM 1/N: This doesn't make sense Y/N. Mr. Belladonna would never say the F-Word.

Y/N: I don't understand it either TM 1/N. But there are some things you gotta live with... unless! Jacques Schnee! I should've known it was you!

*Jacques appears from the water disguised as Ghira*

Jacques: Y/N my friend I see you've discovered my master plan! Now that I've taken over Ghira's body I have free roam to say the F-Word whenever and however I please!

Y/N: So what you're saying is that you're inside another man?

Jacques: Why yes I suppose you can say that.

Y/N: But Mr. Schnee... wouldn't that make you GAY?!

Jacques: No... t-this can't be...!

*Jacques screams for the final time as he shifts out of the disguise and becomes encased in a frozen tomb. The team soon celebrated as soon as they reached one of Menagerie's islands*

Y/N: Well guys we did it! Racism is no more!

Ghira: Hello Y/N.

Y/N: Mr. Belladonna what are you doing here?!

Ghira: I've come to thank you for your honorable service to the people of Menagerie and Faunus everywhere.

Y/N: No thanks necessary Mr. Belladonna.

Ghira: As a token of my gratitude , I'd like to give you the F-Word Pass.

*Ghira bestows the Pass to Y/N , who held it firmly*

Y/N: Mr. Belladonna , it is an honor to call you MY FIGGA!

Ghira: As to you , old friend.

Narrator: And so peace has been restored and racism against the Faunus is no more. But will this be the end of Y/N's adventure? *Laughs* No , but the official story for Y/N's travel around Remnant might come probably never (maybe idk). So until then , may your bacon never burn!

The End.