How It All Began

When my father first told me we were going to a boxing gym, I was filled with dread.
Working out had never been my cup of tea... I definitely had more fat then I needed, but I mean boxing was NOT my thing.

I vaguely remember my first day, I didn't talk to anyone of course, and I absolutely despised it, however there was someone that caught my eye.
He was an average height and skinny, with rich tan skin, and dark short hair.
I don't know why I kept looking back at him, he was cute of course, but not like jaw-dropping hot or something.
He seemed quiet, like me.. I guess I liked that.

Boxing was going to be apart of my life now, whether I liked it or not.
-----------------------------------------------------------
*Time skip about a year*
(A/N, Please keep in mind some of this is based on a true story, nothing eventful actually happened my first year of gym, besides me getting better and ever so slightly being more social)

Maybe my first year would have been easier if I talked to more people, but I was too shy to do that. There was only a selected few.
A lot of the time I resented the gym, simply because my Monday-Friday schedule was
1. Wake up
2. Do school
3. Do chores
4. Get ready
5. Run two miles (or struggle too)
6. Go to gym
7. Come home
8. Eat
9. Shower
10. More chores
11. Bed
12. Repeat

I missed my free time, church events, going outside with friends, spending all evening watching TV!

At that time I didn't realize how much boxing would soon impact my life.
An impact that would change,
Every thing.