1

Chapter 1: What did he have for three months?

  Yang Yang opened his eyes and saw a strange room.

  Clean, bright and spacious. A room that does not belong to the apocalypse days.

  "So its real, we really exchange souls."

  Yang Yang's eyes were empty, still felt unbelievable.

  Just before opening his eyes, he was still in the end of the winter in 2x08, unable to capture food due to a physical disability, and eventually starved to death on the way to Qingcheng---no, he was about to starve to death.

  It was then that a voice appeared and asked him if he was willing to exchange souls and live again.

  Yang Yang thought he was back in time, and he responded with joy. He also wished beautifully that he should be healthy and have good food and clothing in his next life.

  That voice was also very happy, assured Yang Yang "no problem" and also said that he would give Yang Yang two gifts.

  Then Yang Yang woke up.

  ...

  Yang Yang stared blankly at the ceiling. There was no mad hunger in the belly, no cold wind like scraping the bones, and no discomfort in the hands and feet.

  Yang Yang stretched out his hand from the quilt. The hands were thin, but the ten fingers were long and intact, without any distortion.

  "what."

  Yang Yang gave a gasp of laughter, his hands slowly dropped to cover his eyes. After a while, he removed his palm.

  Great.

  Yang Yang's dark eyes were glowing like the deep sea, and the dying spirit that had been dying in the last five years was swept away.

  He supported the bed with his hands and wanted to sit up, but he found that the body was very weak. Just holding up his body, his arms were already shaking.

  Yang Yang frowned, but did not give up. He put some effort into leaning against the bed, and then gasped, calling Doroth in his head.

  A voice immediately responded to the host, I was there.

  This is the first gift from the predecessor to Yang Yang, a copy of AI life form from high-dimensional space, temporarily bound to Yang Yang's soul.

  Yang Yang slowly vomited and relaxed, and said to scan my physical condition.

 everything is good, master.

  Roth's voice disappeared for two or three seconds, and then the master rang again. [Your body's various values ​​are low, you haven't eaten or exercised for a long time, your soul power fluctuations are very weak, and you have been pregnant for three months. Abortion of abortion. It is recommended that you keep the status quo and rest, and do not continue to force.]

  What did Yang Yang hang for three months?

  Rott was pregnant. Master, you are pregnant. Today is just three months old. congratulations.

  Yang Yang ...

  Yang Yang reached out and grabbed his belly. Fortunately, it did not become a woman.

  Yang Yang breathed a sigh of relief, and he was less able to accept gender changes than he was pregnant. --Yang Yang used to be a doctor, and he has also seen bisexuals before the end of the world. It is not surprising that these "heterogeneous" people.