21

She didn't think at all, and there was no warning. Yang Yang's hand had her own idea, and she fisted in one second without hesitation!

  Then, the aftermath of the outbreak of soul power struck, Yang Yang's head became heavy and passed out.

  At the last moment of fainting, Yang Yang's heart rose with relief. The two worms did not feel soft.

  "..."

  After Yang Yang fainted, there was nothing in the training room where the system collapsed.

  For a long while, Monta touched her right face, her cheekbone near her eye socket, and it hurt. Turning his head again to look at Archibald next to him, the same spot on the left face was already red.

  Monta's thoughts were a little hesitant. "Last time we were both beaten by one person. How many years ago?"

  Archibald "..."

  do not want to talk.

  Monta reacted for a while and then came back "Look!"

  Monta stepped back, touching her face, pointing her finger at the unconscious Yang Yang after her coma, and pointing at the culprit Archibald, finally retracting her hands without venting, snarling "Who did I recruit Who messed me up ?! "

  Super wronged!

  The author is angry when he has something to say! !!

  Yang Yang hehe.

  Byrd ... (I don't want to talk to jg)

Chapter 20

  After Yang Yang fainted, the soul went directly into the soul cube, and fell into a deep sleep without interruption.

  I don't know how long I slept, Yang Yang opened his eyes and found that he was still in the soul cube.

  "what?"

  Yang Yang was a little surprised, as long as he was awake before, the soul was automatically separated from the soul cube. How is it different today?

  As I was thinking, a fluorescent ball suddenly flew over me.

  The pigeon eggs are so big, they are smooth, and the light emitted is soft, even if they look directly, they will not be dazzling.

  Flickering and flickering, the sentiment was doubt and worry.

  Yang Yang didn't know that he had scared the fluorescent ball by his appearance in the cube of the soul, but after the baptism of the insect, he felt that the fluorescent ball of "hyperactivity disorder" was quite cute!

  Yang Yang stretched out his hand and bent his index finger. The fluorescent ball docked automatically. Yeah, Yeah. Warm, he would hold his fingers with a weak spirit.

  Yang Yang's tone smiled, and asked, "What's the matter, are you coquettish?"

  Fluorescent ball nicely flashing gif

  Yang Yang shook his head, shouting Lotte while holding the body of the fluorescent ball q bomb.

  Two seconds later, Rott's voice sounded, and I am back! ovo

  These days, because Yang Yang wanted to continue boring training, Lot was released by Yang Yang. In just a few days, Roth has browsed all the public ai databases on the starship-Yang Yang forbids him to spy on the privacy of others.

  By the way, outside of the Starship transition, Lott will also go to StarNet. It has learned a lot of new things!

  Yang Yang asked why I was still awake in the soul cube when I woke up this time?