The Characters

Welcome to SOTW, also known as, ‘The School of The Weird’.

It’s a place for people who aren’t exactly well… normal.

Confused? Here’s a few student examples…

Jack Frost: One half of the Frost Twins. However, there’s one word that sums him all up: troublemaker. He’s easily recognisable because of his chocolate brown hair, bright blue eyes and mischievous yet kind personality, not to mention his powerful ability. With the help of a staff, he can create ice and snow out of thin air. Before he received his letter offering him a place in SOTW, only his sister knew about his abilities, and the two were misfits at school.

Rapunzel Frost: Jack’s twin sister. Usually, she’s also a brunette like her brother, but sometimes she’s blonde. And not just blonde, her hair glows. Whenever she sings, her hair glows a bright golden and gives off a healing power which can heal from the tiniest of cuts to serious injuries and broken bones. She’s fairly calm (most of the time) kind like her brother, mischievous and bubbly.

Merida Dunbroch: At first look, she appears to be normal, but she’s not. Merida’s a feisty redhead with extreme precision. She can hit a target perfectly in archery, every time. She can shoot a hoop every try in basketball, darts, tennis, netball, cricket and even painting. She’s great at anything that requires precision, and she’s also familiar with a few bits of ‘magic’. Before coming to SOTW she once accidently turned her mother into a bear…

Elsa Arendelle: She’s a pretty girl (or at least umm... in my opinion…) with platinum blonde hair that’s usually twisted into a braid. Her skills are similar to Jack’s, the ability to create ice and snow, yet they work in different ways. Whilst Jack uses his staff, Elsa can use her hands to create delicate ice sculptures, which she uses to ace art class. She’s mostly kind, yet a little serious if you ask me. Before she arrived here at SOTW she was afraid of her powers, but nowadays, she loves to use them.

And then there’s me.

Hiccup Haddock: I don’t quite have a ‘power’, but I do have a certain way with animals, mythical animals. For example, dragons, and I’m not the only one. I spend a majority of my time here at SOTW down in the barns with my black dragon, Toothless, who I named after my first cat. At the beginning and end of each and every term, a few of us perform an aerial dragon performance in the sky for everyone in the school.

And that’s me, and my friends.  But that’s only the beginning…

Hi guys, Jessie here! :3

So I was thinking of just starting a new book as a bit of a side project. I’ll mostly be focusing on finishing ‘It’s Nothing’ before I really start getting into this, but I figured it was worth just posting it up for a bit! Anyways, hi! So, if you’ve read down to here, then first of all – yay you, glad I haven’t bored you yet! CX Second of all, I have a job for you…

I can’t decide which ships to put in this book so, perhaps you could help me out?

You’d really be doing me a favour if you left a comment on this, voting on whichever ships you want to be in this. Soo… if you’re willing to help out then here are the options! Obviously I can’t have overlapping ships so please choose ones which work separately… anyways, thanks soo much if you comment! :3

Possible Ships: Jarida, Jelsa, Hiccunzel, Eugunzel, Hiccelsa or even Hijack if anyone really wants. XD Any other ships are welcome too even if they’re not mentioned, apart from Jackunzel since Jack & Punzie are siblings :3

Thanks! Caio! -JessiexXx