When they find you.

Charlie- Charlie was on break from managing the hotel when she found a basket on the ground in front of the hotel's front door. After bringing it in, a baby started crying in the basket, and once Charlie saw you, she was immediately determined to give you a home. Especially since you had ended up in Hell, as only a six week old baby.

Vaggie- Of all people, Vaggie was the one of the ones you'd least expect to care what happened to a child, much less care for one. But when she found you, abandoned on some random sidewalk in Hell, she couldn't just keep walking by, pretending like nothing was wrong. So she picked you up and brought you back with her to the hotel.

Angel Dust- Angel never thought of himself as the "parent" type. How could he? He was fucking porn star, for fucks sake! But, something about finding you in blanket on the ground after a turf war, it made him want to see if he really could be a good guy.

Alastor- Alastor was, shocked, at the least, when he found you. A baby, in Hell, barely a month and half old, crying and alone in some desolate alley. Of course, he did have a soft spot for kids(that didn't have a mind of their own yet), even when he was alive, so it didn't surprise him too much when he felt the need to at least take care of you until you could think for yourself. And it was just until then, he told himself. Oh, how wrong he would be.

Sir Pentious- After the whole "Incident" with the Hotel staff, he noticed you nearly falling into the crater, wrapped up in your blanket. And after considering, for half a second, about his son, he made an effort to keep you away from the crater before pulling himself out.