~How Do You Act After Kissing Him Back?~

Camila's P.O.V.

This morning, it felt like I was lying on clouds, it felt so warm and soft as I lie down on my bed and my arms stretched out to my side seemingly hugging something so warm and cuddly which was so far from the pillow that I have. Soft breaths could also be heard coming from the space beside me, his breath ticking me and forcing me to wake up even if it still wasn't time.

I squinted my eyes slowly, trying to rub away all the sleepiness away from me just to figure out what was that thing or rather who was that someone who cuddled beside me in my arms. The room felt a bit dark, the curtain blinds were still closed but the cold air inside the room seemingly felt warmer and comfortable with the person lying next to me.

Slowly, my vision got clear and my eyes met the most handsome yet adorable and wonderful little boy lying down beside me. His eyes were shut tightly, head burried on the crook of my neck as he breathes calmly, a soft smile was plastered on his lips as if he was having such a great dream that I didn't want to interrupt at this moment.

He stirred slowly, almost making my heart beat erratically fearing that he might wake up anytime soon but then he stopped moving and got back to sleep. A small smile played on the edge of my lips, smiling so softly as I admired him as he sleeps peacefully like an angel. My baby boy looks a bit tired, provably because of his school works that I've seen scattered on his room last night.

I ran my hand on his soft and fluffy hair, loving the way they felt so silky and a little bit curly, one feature that he got from his father. Almost all of him, came from his father, it was undeniable yet maybe it was what made me so proud of having him because he inherited those handsome and beautiful physical traits he has.

My son looks exactly like him but there were certain cases, in the eyes of other people they say that he looks more of me than his father because they didn't know who is... I never told anyone, not even my mom nor Sofia... but Papa, even when I didn't tell him, he knew right away.

At this moment I am just so in love with my boy, I love Skyler so much from the bottom of my heart, using all the possible words that could ever describe how true and powerful this love I have for him. He's my life. He's basically what's keeping me alive as well as my family, but to me, at this moment, as a mother my son is the most important thing in the whole world.

It took me a few minutes to admire him before he finally starts to get awake, he moved quite big as he stretched cutely before sighing and opening his eyes. I watched him in fascination, a small smile beaming on my face looking how wonderful and cute he is at this point.

"Buenos Dias Tesoro!" I greeted, kissing him softly on the cheek to wake him up more since it's time for him to get up for school as well.

"Mama, Buenos dias" He sleepily greeted, kissing me back on my cheek just like I did to him earlier. He wraps his arms around my neck, hugging and pulling me close to him as I slowly sat up just so I would be able to see a better view of him at this point.

"You look so cute baby, are you still sleepy? Do you still want to sleep?" He was basically clinging on me like a baby koala, his arms and legs wrapped around my neck and waist but his head was laid back, showing me how sleeply he still is with those eyes closed and lips puckered.

"I was so tired Mama yesterday, I didn't see you come back"

"It was really late when Mama came home, did you wait for me? Sorry to keep you waiting tesoro, that wouldn't happen anymore" Kisses are the most famous way of me apologizing to him, Skyler loves it whenever I try to express how I truly love him with all those actions because Skyler knows that actions are louder than words to the both of us.