baby styles

KATRINAS P O V

I walked into my house with delia Following behind me.

"mummy im fwirsty"she says.

"do you want apple juice or orange baby"I say.

"Apple"she says whilst running upstairs to probably her playroom.I get her a carton of apple juice and run up to her.

"dee dee where are you"I say.I look into her playroom and she is hiding behind her crib.

"oh I wonder where dee dee is"i slowly creep over to her and her curls pop over the edge of the crib.I sweep her off her feet and start tickling her.

"mummy wheres daddy"ske spoke.it broke my heart every time she asked me.I always struggle to answer.

"oh he went off and became famous and didnt want anything to do with us" was the truth but I cant say that.

"he is away for abit"I say.

"cmon its getting late lets get you to bed"I pick her up and take her to brush her teeth.once brushed her teeth I grab her peppa pig onsie and lay her down In her crib.

"mummy sing to me."she says.

'twinkle twinkle little star
how I wonder what you are
up above the worlds so high
like a diamond in the sky
twinkle twinkle little star
how I wonder what you are"

she falls asleep cuddling her bunny rabbit teddy bear.I slowly head back into the living room.

I grab out my phone.

"to irish leprechaun,
heyy just put dee dee to sleep fancy coming over to watch movies and eat loadddss of food!!

Niall horan is my bestest friend since I can remember.he has always been by my side through thick and thin just like I have with him.out of all the boys I only keep in contact with him.

"from irish leprechaun,
ya sure I will be over in 10.

I change into some pjs and order two stuffed crust deep pan pepperoni with extra cheese.I eat.a lot.

as the pizza peson arrives so does niall.

"NIALLER"I say wholst paying the pizza man.

"KATT"we entered my house and jumped on the couch with pizza.

"soo how are youuu and delia"he says searching for a movie on netflix.

"im okay.delia made a new friend today at playgroup called fraya.what about you"I say eating a slice of my pizza.

"well we have finished our new album it comes out next week."he finally finds a film.

happy gilmore

I love this film.we sit watching the movie.

half way through the movie dee dee came out.

"uncle ni ni"she shouts running up to me and niall and sittung in the middle of us.

"hey princess hows my dee dee doing"hey says wrapping an arm around her.

"im fab I made a new friend today"she says

"so I heard"niall says nodding his head.

"her names....her names.....mummy what was her name."she asks pushing some curls out of her sight.

"fraya"

"yeah fraya."

"well listen I have to go now but I promise to come and take you somewhere special tomorrow."niall spoke.