To hard to look away

Brittney opened her eyes looking at Romans back sliding her hand along his side thinking about last night and how loud and aggressive they had sex. Brittney having a flashback to something that completely went over her head last night. In the heat of Brittney pushing up and down on Romans chest her moaning and feeling his dick in her, she heard what only now did she recognize as the bedroom door poping open. Brittney laying in bed thinking of why the door would have opened Roman was fucking her hard but not to make the door pop. Only thought that made sense was if someone opened the door. How did she not notice that last night? Brittney now wondering if Kane or Noah has seen her on top of Roman?
B- hey honey? Want some breakfast?" Brittney whispered into Romans ear as she rolled ontop of him.
R- "Mhhhm Hey Baby, and what can I have?" Roman reaching up and grabbing Britts tits
Brittney feeling Romans dick grow between her legs.
B- "Fuck me soft the kids might still be asleep." Brittney going up on her knees and pointing Romans cock at her pussy. Brittney slowly sting down letting out a moan with her eyes rolling back. Roman playing with her tits and pinching her nipples making them hard.
R- "aaahha fuck Brittney your so fucking good." Roman pulling Brittney down onto his chest letting out loud and slow moans. Brittney grinding back and forward moving Romans dick in and out of her both letting out deep moans.
B- "Keep going it feels so good!" Brittney lightly biting Romans neck as his moans get louder as he gets closer to cumming. Roman thrusting into Brittney as hard as he can both of them letting out moans and Brittney starting to climax.
B- "ROMAN YESS!" Brittney starts to shake as she cums and Roman letting out heavy grunts as his cum shoots deep into his wife.
B- "haha oh my god Roman that was fucking amazing you made me orgasim!"
R- "Your so gorgeous god damn Britt." Brittney getting off of Roman moving down to suck the rest of Romans cum. Romans eyes rolling back as Brittney sucks and rubs his balls.
R- "I love you so much Brittney. FUCK I love you!" Roman says as Brittney opens her mouth to show him all of his cum and Brittneys cum in her mouth.