two

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RACHEL!!" Sarah screamed at the top of her lungs making Rachel jump 6ft in the air.

"What the actual fuck, Sare? What the fuck is the time?! Jesus Christ, it's literally 6 IN THE MORNING. Why did you wake me up?" Rachel snapped.

"Woah, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Rachel just glared at her sister, pissed that she awoke her from her deep slumber.

"Catch me if you can, bitch," Sarah giggled and ran outside Rachel's room with Rachel's underwear on hand.

"IS THAT MY UNDERWEAR???"

"Um, NOOOOOO,"

"LIAR,"

Sarah screamed bloody murder as she ran downstairs to the kitchen while her sister tries to catch up with her. Sarah jumped over the saran wrap she has placed perfectly over the door to the kitchen and hid behind the counter. Rachel, who didn't know the saran wrap was placed there, slipped and fell down restricted by the saran wrap.

"Why would you do that?" Rachel groaned. Sarah just smirked and ruffled Rachel's hair.

"Happy birthday my beloved sister,"

Fast forward to lunch time where it was officially time for Rachel to open the presents she got from family. First and foremost, mom's present which was a Louis Vuitton bag and some Gucci shoes. Next was from dad, which was a new laptop, seeing that Sarah accidentally dropped Rachel's laptop the week before. Even though it wasn't Sarah's intention, Rachel still blamed Sarah for it. And last but not least, it was time for Sarah to give Rachel her present.

Sarah decided to wrap her present in layers upon layers of duct tape. Her life motto is always that, "As you grow older, you have to work harder," so she believes that if she gives her present just wrapped in wrapping paper, it would be too easy for Rachel. Instead, she opted to make Rachel's life harder.

"What the fuck is this.. Why is it so hard and thick?" Rachel questions.

"Just try to open it, pussy," Sarah mocked.

"Alright," Rachel rolled her eyes.

As Rachel opened it, the anticipation became higher. After minutes of groaning and pain on Rachel's nails, she finally got it opened.

"Okay, what is this..." Rachel was skeptical. Knowing her sister, it could literally be anything. From things that will trigger her trypophobia to just little cockroaches.

"Just open it!"

"NO,"

"Open it,"

"NO"

Having enough, Sarah opened Rachel's eyes and let her read the piece of paper she has kindly let Rachel unwrap the past few minutes.

"Huh?"

"What?"

"It says that I'm meeting WDW?"

"Oh yeah?"

"What..." Rachel couldn't believe it, she reread the piece of paper and screamed.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" She tackled her little sister and they both fell on the floor on the pile of duct tape.

"I'M MEETING WHY DON'T WE?!"

"YOU ARE," Sarah laughed.

"YOU ARE THE BEST SISTER EVER! OH MY GOODNESS! Wait, what is this other ticket for?" Rachel asked.

"Oh, I accidentally bought two.. So I wanted to sell it to someone else..." Sarah explained.

"NO. You are coming with me,"

"What?"

"YOU ARE COMING WITH ME TO SEE WHY DON'T WE!"

"Oh boy, what have I signed up to..." Sarah thought.