The Beatbox Battle

*Intro*
Verbalase:Ladies,Gentlements And Robots!
Robot:Hey Thats Me!
Verbalase:Welcome To The 1st Episode Of CBB(Wattpad Edition)Today We Have Two Special Cats!
Verbalase:In This Corner Weight 40 Pounds,He Loves Lasagna But Hates Mondays We Have GARFIELD!
Garfield:*Sleeping*
Verbalase:Garfield?
Garfield:*Sleeping*
Verbalase:GARFIELD
Garfield*AAAAAH*
Verbalase:Uh Ok?
Verbalase:In This Corner With A Unknow Weight,A Blue Cat Who Gets Always On Troubles,We Have,GUMBALL!
Gumball:Im Gonna Beat That Fat Thing!
Garfield:Who Are You Saying Fat?!
Gumball:You Overweighted Cat!
Verbalase:Wow Gumball,Save Something For The Battle!,Anyways,Garfield Is Going First In 3 2 1 GO!

*Intro*Verbalase:Ladies,Gentlements And Robots!Robot:Hey Thats Me!Verbalase:Welcome To The 1st Episode Of CBB(Wattpad Edition)Today We Have Two Special Cats!Verbalase:In This Corner Weight 40 Pounds,He Loves Lasagna But Hates Mondays We Have GARFI...

Lyrics:
[Beatbox]
Im Da Cat Of The Lasagna(X2)
When Your You Teaching Yourself That You Suck(X2)
[Beatbox]
Miau[PPP]Miau[PPP]Miau,Miau,Miau[PPP](X2)
Lasagna(X2)
Delisous Like You Defeat(X2)
[Beatbox]

Verbalase:Oh And Thats Time!He Said Gumball Is Easy To Defeat,How Do You Feel About That?
Gumball:I Feel Like An Fat Cat Of 30 Pounds,
But Goodly Im Not Garfield
Verbalase:Wow,Well Your Going Next In 3 2 1 GO!

Verbalase:Oh And Thats Time!He Said Gumball Is Easy To Defeat,How Do You Feel About That?Gumball:I Feel Like An Fat Cat Of 30 Pounds,But Goodly Im Not GarfieldVerbalase:Wow,Well Your Going Next In 3 2 1 GO!

Lyrics:
[Beatbox]
I Wanted The Ketchup,Not The Whole Store Up(X2)
[Beatbox]
Im Tottaly Better,But Your Paws Smells Like Peanut Butter
Your So Patetic Trying To Be Like Me
Keep Dreaming Cat
[Beatbox]

Ready To Lose?
Its Saturday!
Verbalase:WOW,I Cant Decide,Well Because You Are Deciding Comment Down Bellow Who Winned This Battle,Im Verbalase,And Ill Se You Guys Later!.