Skypeia's Dark Truth! Attack on Upper Yard!!!

After McKinley's bold declaration that we would receive punishment, he retreated into the nearby trees, once again crawling on his stomach.  As I watched him in bewilderment, Nami started panicking, no doubt fearing Enel's wrath.  

"WE WERE TRICKED!!!", she screamed, face pale and sweat forming on her brow, "Didn't that old lady say, "you can still go", but once we did, it became illegal trespassing!?  THIS IS A FRAUD, THEY CAN'T DO THIS!"

"YEAH!", Navirou shouted in agreement.

"That's true", Usopp mused in agreement, stroking his chin in thought, "however, even if she didn't let us past, we probably would've just forced our way through."

"SHUT UP!", Nami snapped, fear and anger taking over.

"Anyways, now things have become very complicated", Pagaya mused nervously, moving to stand several meters away next to Conis, "If you're Class-2 criminals, we can't help you."

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO STAND SO FAR AWAY TO TALK!", Nami snapped.

"Calm down Nami!", I urged, gently grabbing her shoulder, "They're just as panicked as you are."

This seemed to calm her, if only a little.  Still, I'd take what I could get.

"Oh well, it doesn't matter", Luffy dismissed, grinning from ear to ear, "we're already used to being chased by the authorities."

He then looked at Nami in confusion.

"Also, why did you come back?", he asked, head cocked slightly, "We were just about to go to 'the place no one should ever enter', for a big adventure- I mean to find you."

"You're a really bad liar", Nami grumbled, raising her right hand with four fingers pointing forward.  She then started poking Luffy hard in the forehead, with enough force that it made his head shake.

"BIG ADVENTURE?!  I already told you there are some really scary guys on that island!", Nami roared, rapidly jabbing Luffy in the head, "You're just saying that because you didn't see them yourself!  I don't know if they're really gods, but their immense, illogical power is real!  I will NEVER go to that island a second time!"

Once she was done with her rant, Luffy pouted and rubbed his forehead, which sported a large red welt.  

"Fine!  We'll go by ourselves, you stay here!", Luffy grumbled.

"NO!  OUR PURSUERS ARE COMING!  WE NEED TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY, RIGHT NOW!", Nami yelled.  

"LEAVE!?", Luffy shouted in disbelief, eyes wide, "QUIT TALKING CRAP!  JUST THINK, WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT, ADVENTURE OR YOUR LIFE?"

"What the hell kind of question is that!?", I snapped, roughly pulling his ear.

"Yeah!  I've only got 9 lives ya know!", Navirou yelled, jumping on Luffy's head and tugging on his cheeks.

"My life!", Nami declared, "Followed by money!"

"Followed by me, right?", Sanji cooed, doing his weird love dance.

"Shut up!", Nami snapped, making the cook collapse with an over dramatic, tearful look.

"Oh, by the way...", Usopp piped up, addressing Conis and Pagaya, "While we were trying to reach sky island, we never thought about how we would get back!  Is there a safe way for us to get back to the Blue Sea?!"

Conis looked down nervously, hands clasped tightly in front of her.

"With you current situation, a safe route is nonexistent", she explained, "But, there is a way to the Blue Sea.  You must go back down to the White Sea, then head to the Far East, to a place called Cloud End."