He.... just...took him!!!

Hey guys!!! Sorry I've not been able to update on this book I was focused on my other book!!!
—————————————————————/

Galaxy Steve's POV.

I walk over the hill to see a valley below and I see Sabre... and a weird looking Steve?Why's that guy yelling at him!??Why's does Sabre look sad...? I don't know how to deal with this! Sabre's always been the level headed one!!! Now... he's well crying!!! That Steve must of done something to him!!!

I need to gather more information so I hide behind a rock ledge.

"Sabre listen to yourself your only friend left you!they will never come back and ask for forgiveness you left them and they left you!!! You can't turn to anyone but me because I'm all you have!!!"

HES THE ONE WHO MADE SABER DO THIS!!! IM SO MAD!!! That ISN'T RIGHT!!!
I want so bad to poison his Sandwich with Puffer fish right now!!!!
My blood boils more when I hear what Sabre says next.

"Why do people leave me...?"

I'm so selfish how could I leave Sabre with the knowledge that's he's been abandoned and broken so many times...

I was so cought up in my thoughts I didn't realize that Sabre and that weird Steve were hugging in till That weird Steve said this

"Sabre if you come with me you won't ever be alone and abandoned ever again!!! Once I reset the Steve's you'll have friends forever!!! Come with me you can have a real family!!!"

That FLIPPING EAL!!!
He's messing with Sabre's emotions!!!
What made it Even worse was what Sabre said next!!!

"Okay...." he said in a slight whisper.

I couldn't stand it any more!!! I WONT LET THAT  SLIMEY EAL GET SABRE!!!

"SABRE WAIT IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW" I yell out in an attempt to fix my mistakes...

"G-Galaxy S-Steve...?"

I paused hearing how broken his voice sounded I never seen or heard Sabre this... broken.

I turned to the the weird Steve I can see he's about to do something but I don't know what!!!
Whatever it is it's not good!!! I won't let that THAT SLIMY EAL GET SABRE!!!

"Hello,Galaxy Steve I presume..?" He says to me his voice screaming authority.
I nod but still suspicious...

"Well you won't remember my name once I reset the Steve's but I guess you have a right to know your creators name,I am Origin Steve"

"W-What.....? R-Reset the Steve's!?! Why?!?"
I say in disbelief.

"I see your just the oblivious,immature Steve still,but that will be fixed when I Reset you with no emotions!"
Before I am able to say anything in return Sabre cuts me off

"W-Wait... with no emotions..?!? What about friends and family..?!? You can't have a real family without emotions...?!" Sabre's asked looking up at Origin Steve.

"I will make an exception for you my flower."
Origin Steve says in a soft tone.

Sabre blushes.

My blood boiled.
HES USING HIS WORDS TO MANIPULATE HIM AGAIN!!!

"Give me back Sabre And go away!!!" I growled

"Na ah ah Saber is coming with me you hurt him way to many times!!! You will pay for hurting him!!! But... I gotta thank you... you got me my precious flower back....
So.
Thank.
You."
With that sentence we were surrounded by lightning I tried to run up to Sabre but I only brushed his hood before he disappeared.

I just fell to the floor sobbing.
I.
MESSED.
UP.
BIG.
TIME.
——————————————————————-
Wow guys this is a chapter record literally I wrote 600 words it's like 12:00 at night and I'm wide awake lol well hope you enjoyed!!! Have a nice day/night!!! :p