Suit and Tie

An event awaits at the DWMA. A (hair color) girl by the name of (Full Name) is gearing up for battle. 

(Full Name) is a weapon at the DWMA. She is ranked the top student at the DWMA. Perfect scores, amazing athletic ability, and beauty beyond compare. She's so famous that even companies are sponsoring her with their products. She even has her picture on cereal boxes for a 'part of a complete breaksfast.' Sadly, most of the cereals are terrible. 

(Name) is the only weapon, besides Justin Law, to not require a meister. In fact, she's almost finsh collecting 99 kishin souls and one witch soul to become a full-fledged Death Scythe. Many of the female students think she's so cool and so pretty. Guys couldn't help but think about how hot she is. Oh, how they wish they could ask her out.

(Name) is in the locker room, changing out of her school uniform and into her armor. Her armor consists of top with two-layers, a A-Line (favorite color) skirt with a matching drapery attached to the skirt. The amor completes the outfit with silver metal shields, and a (favorite hair accessory) to complement her armor. She finishes by putting on her (high/low heel) black combat boots. 

She walks to the Crescent Moon Classroom. Everyone in the classroom waits in anticipation for her match. (Name) is going to face Kilik Rung, Kim Diehl, Ox Ford and their respectable partners.

Professor Stein wanted to test (Name)'s abilities by having her go against a team rather than the usual individuals. She has defeated every single person in the classroom in a one-on-one battle. Now Professor Stein wanted to see how well she goes against multiple individuals.

The students are readying themselves in the center of the classroom with Professor Stein observing in his rolling chair. The weapons turn themselves for their meisters. As for (Name), she summons her javlin-like spear and shield. A few 'ahhs' were heard as the students were still amazed at the sight of a weapon actually fighting without a meister needed for a Soul Resonance. He adjust his screw in his head a few times before he hears the click sound.

"Begin!" Professor Stein announces as the team charge (Name) head-on.

(Name) dodges them by jumping in the air with a flip. The team members halted to look up at (Name)'s next move. She swiftly speeds up to Kilik to take him out first. She attacks him with her spear to sent him flying across the other room. 

Kim lights up Jackie to fire (Name) from behind. Anticipating a sneak attack, (Name) turns to her side and uses her shield to block Jackie's flames. When the flames disappear, (Name) throws her spear at Kim, making her fall backwards.

Ox, furiated at (Name) harming his 'beloved' Kim, starts attacking (Name) with his own spear attacks. Unfortunatley for him, (Name) is more capable of handling the spear than Ox. She is able to summon back her weapon while dodging all of Ox's attacks. Ox prepares to strike (Name) with a lighting attack, only for (Name) to dodge and have Ox direct his attack on his own teammates. 

For a finisher, (Name) prepares a Soul Resonance and attacks the team with her special move, 'Nikes Spears'. This Soul Resonance allows (Name) is summon more javlin-like spears to aim directly at her targets. With the Soul Resonance, (Name) came out victorious. 

Professor Stein rolls up to face (Name) while Ox's head started spinning and finally got knocked unconscious. 

"Well done, (Name). You should have no problem becoming a potential Death Scythe." Professor Stein remarked.

"Thank you, Professor Stien." (Name) says respectfully with a small bow. Professor Stien turns to the classroom.

"That's all the time for today. The school dance will be held this Friday. Now that does mean it's an excuse for failing the upcoming test on Monday.  " Stein announces as she rolls out of classroom. A lot of groans were heard from the reminder of the upcoming test. A few whispers of excitement were heard when Professor Stein mentioned the dance.