The Grave Of Love

A story that lead to a dreadful fate and until now it's still fresh in people's mind.

Once upon a time, in the kingdom of Bulian, there was a brave King named Naklub and he has one daughter named Princess Agamia. She has a beautiful face like a beautiful flower that is always covered with any kind of colorful butterfly.

Many young men tried to capture the princess' heart but unfortunately none of them won, espicially Lisak, who love her dearly but was always dissapointed because the Princess always reject him.

One day, the Princess wants to picks some unique flowers so she walk into the forest and she found a beautiful flower. Definitely she'll put it in her bedroom. When she continue to picks some more flowers, she feels that there's someone else in the forest and it's following her.

Meanwhile, Alabon is secretly hiding behind the tree and observing her beauty while she's picking some flowers. The bright sun illuminate her porcelain skin, her brown doe-eyed that shines brightly, her pointed nose, pink plump lips, and her golden brown hair that cascading down her back and let some few hairs stick in the sides of her face that frame her face, perfectly. He can feel all the heat come up to his face.

Well, if it isn't because of the Princess's favorite place— where she sometimes goes to breath some fresh air and the grass, she likes nature, actually— their fate wouln't cross.

The princess look around and when she see his face she froze and shaking in her ground due to nervous. The princess wander her eyes to his face and can't believe to this person's charm. He has a brownish hair, sharp grayish eyes, long nose, pinkish lips and strong jaw. Even a man can fall to his charm! She feel the butterflies in her stomach and her heart beating so fast that it want to get out from her chest because of excitement.

Both heart's instantly fall for each other but they just hide it and thought that they don't have feeling for each other.

Weeks pass by, the Princess often visit the forest and the King grown suspicious towards her daughter. The King ask her why. Princess Agamia lie to her father. The King brought it for he thought it was the truth.

One morning, Princess Agamia woke up early, she walk towards her window and stare up to the sky. She has her face resting in her palm and her mind wandered off. Her Father called her. The king have a news for her that Lisak's parents and him agree to set them up for their marriage.

The Princess can't believe the words that come out from the King's mouth for she thought it was a joke.

..........

Alabon and Princess Agamia talk in the forest. While talking, Alabon confess his feelings towards her and Princess Agamia enthusiastically said 'yes' to him, even though he's from the other tribe.

............

The wedding day is done, Princess Agamia forcedly agree to become Lisak's wife. Princess Agamia's focus should be with her new husband, Princess Agamia decided to forget Alabon and his feeling, even though he's still in her heart.

When she's alone, onetime, the Princess mind goes back to the past where she and Alabon were together. The Princess ask for permission to the King and her husband to go out for she miss the forest's greeny land and the animals that making noise.

Coincidentally, Alabon is there. The Princess is glad and they talk to each other. The Princess is late to come back to castle.

The King and Lisak are wondering why's the Princess is late, the King is mad for he is worried to his Daughter. He scolded her and the Princess swear not to do it, again. The Princess can't help to feel that Alabon's love is pulling her in his arms so she become a traitor to her kingdom and she go to the forest where she found herself hugging him with a happy heart.

At night, Lisak is confused why is she's not in her bedroom, so he hop on his horse's back with his men and search for the missing Princess in the forest. Lisak soon found her and he can't believe with his two eyes what he's seeing. There she is, bathing in the lake with someone else, both of them naked, seems like they're happy with each other company and that makes his blood boil. He grab his sword on his hip where the sword place and shout. Alabon is shock and so does Princess Agamia, the two make haste to put their clothes on and luckily Alabon's sword is near him and he grab it. The two fought, the other is with hatred and angered, the other with passion and confusion. The two didn't notice the deep hole and they fell in it, until the Princess loss sight of them, she run towards the hole, crying, feeling her stomach churn and her heart feel like someone is squeezing until it hurts so much. When she's on the edge of the hole, her knees feel weak and she slump down, her hands are supporting her not to fall .

She shouted on how are they and her voice echo down. She did not want this! When she heard nothing she decided that its better to die if her love one is not beside her, so she jump off.

............

Only news that come to the King, when he heard this he cried out.

They made the hole become a grave and it grow on its own. There's a time that the grave blow up. A man shouted 'Bulian', the name of their kingdom and when the grave explode everytime they will shout 'Bulian' but the time passes by, now it became 'Bulkan'. It is the remembrance of the three where love and hatred grows.