First day

Ella woke up to the wonderfull smell of blueberry pancakes. "Ella breakfast is ready" her older brother Olly shouts from the kitchen. Ella looks at the time on her alarm and its 7:30 so she gets changed into her favourite ripped jeans and black shirt with some black flats. Ella decides to put her hair in a messy bun and grab her sunglasses and backpack.

 Ella decides to put her hair in a messy bun and grab her sunglasses and backpack

This is her outfit.
Ella runs down and is met with the same unhappy look as always from her mom "morning mom" she says quietly. Ella grabs a pancake as Olly walks through the door he gives her the signal that its time to go. As they get in the car Ella's phone rings she looks to see who it is and its her best friend Owen so she answers
             O=owen E=ella
O= hey Ell i cant believe its our first day in high school.
E= I know i cant wait to see you today
O= Well see you soon Ell
E= bye O
Phone call over
When Ella looks up they are already there she looks and sees Owen amd his older brother Liam. Liam and Olly where best friends they had been since kindergarten. "Hey Oll how was your summer?" Liam asked as soon as Olly got out of the car.
"Dude it was great but my mom kinda spoke to Ella's dad and she seems kinda off" Olly whispered the part about Ella's dad. Ella and Owen waved goodbye to their older brothers they wondered around nervously until they bumped into someone "shouldnt you two..." the man stopped when he saw Ella. She recognized him from somewhere. Ella just brushed it off "I'm sorry sir we dont know where we need to be. Could you help us?" She asked. The man answered "ah yes you two must be with me im mr. Blake" they looked at him and Ella still couldnt shake the feeling that she had seen him somewhere. The two followed mr. Blake to his class room they sat next to each other as mr. Blake introduced himself " hello class im mr. Blake i will be your homeroom teacher"
Time skip to lunch
Ella entered  the cafeteria she heard her brother "Ella sit here" he said so she looked around till she saw him and went to sit with him and his friends Olly's friends didn't mind Ella sitting with them as she was only a year younger than them. As Ella dinished her lunch she gave Olly a hug and went to find Owen. But she saw something else she saw her mom talking to mr. Blake Ella turned back and walked back to Olly and his friends. Ella motioned for Olly to come over "Olly mom is here and she is talking to my homeroom teacher mr. Blake" Ella was confused by the look on her brothers face he looked worried and told Ella to sit down and he would be back.