''Who really am i?''

B R Y A N ' S  P O V       

I arrived at the Pizzeria, it was the start of another day. The doors opened and it startled me! Molten was just in front of me, glaring like he had seen a Ghost. Well, we both looked like that now. ''Good morning, Molten!'' He just looked at me. ''The others are on the starlight Stage.'' I quickly nodded and headed there, scanning my security keycard which allowed me to pass. When I entered, something felt wrong. I saw a quick yellow blur of a form. It did seem like a bear. I tried not to pay attention to it, and just keep on walking to the Starlight Stage. Once I passed the colorful hallway, I saw Baby, Ballora and Rockstar Freddy. ''Hey Guys!'' I yelled, without noticing that I did, and it shocked them. ''Why are you yelling, Bryan?'' Freddy said, with a tone of confusion in his voice. ''Yeah, why is that?'' Ballora muttered quietly, I could still hear her though. She wasn't quiet. ''Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to yell, guys.'' I was embarrassed. ''So what are you all up to?'' Elizabeth/Baby came up to me and looked me in the face, and was grinning. ''Hey Bryan? Did you ever meet your family?''

It took me a moment to understand the question. Now that she's asking... ''I never met my parents. They had a car accident, I think.'' Elizabeth/Baby didn't know how to respond. ''Oh, I'm sorry for asking...'' I could see Rockstar Freddy glaring at me with an alerted expression. ''What do you mean with 'i think', Bryan?'' He said, his expression staying the same. ''That's what I've been from the Police. They only told me that they died in a car crash. They were on the way to me in the hospital.'' I said, slowly getting uncomfortable. I never liked to speak about my parents. ''Why were you in the hospital?'' Ballora asked.

...

''I got into a coma, because of something my older brother seemingly did. I don't remember anything of it, though.''

There were only confused stares. I could only agree, it was confusing if I wanted to get into detail. ''What happened with your older brother, Bryan?'' Baby asked, maybe upset because something like that even happened? ''Well, as far as I know, I've been attacked by an animatronic.'' Baby and Ballora looked upset, and I was tempted to ask them why. ''What's wrong, you two?'' I asked, worrying that I said something that triggered some part in their dead robotic body. ''It's just that my younger brother was also killed by an animatronic. He went into a coma, and we were told that he was dead by a Police Officer.'' Elizabeth/Baby said, looking down on the ground. ''I'm so sorry...'' I said, upset that I made them remember such a scary memory. I wonder if I even have siblings...

Then I saw the form of the Yellow bear again. I couldn't move for some reason, I felt a calling from it. I could hear Baby and Ballora, for some reason even Molten telling me to snap out of it. But I just couldn't.

''Go home now. Tomorrow is another day, Chris. You'll find out soon what is happening.''

And it disappeared. I snapped out of it immediately, apologizing for not responding. They think I'm weird now, how perfect. ''What happened, Bryan.'' a familiar voice that wasn't to be heard before now came. It was Molten. ''Oh nothing, just thinking?'' I tried to sound as convincing as possible but my acting skills aren't exactly top-notch. ''Right, right. Also, the others are in the kitchen. Should we go to play mini-games, Bryan?'' Elizabeth/Baby asked. I nodded, grinning. I picked up Baby and put her on my shoulders, she was happily babbling. Ballora was telling me to be careful, and I nodded. We ran to the kitchen, telling the other animatronics that we're going to play minigames.

We all jumped in the Portal and drama unfold quickly. Instead of me, there was a young boy with a black and grey striped shirt. They were all confused, even Ballora and Elizabeth/Baby.

''Bryan, why do you look like my younger brother?'' Elizabeth/Baby asked, clearly worried and panicked. ''I don't know! Let's go before things get weirder.'' I told them, they were all asking me questions I didn't have answers to! I panicked and told them i didn't know and ran out, completely ignoring them. I was in front of the door, and I saw that Yellow bear figure again. I had to ask. ''Who are you?'' I asked and the bear didn't seem so fond of that question.

''You do not remember, do you?''

''No, I don't remember anything of my childhood.'' I was beyond NERVOUS. Was this thing going to kill me? Why was it so... nostalgic, though?

''I can help you remember. Would you like me to accompany you as I did back then?''

It felt so comforting, so NOSTALGIC. I nodded and noticed that a Yellow Freddy landed in my arms. ''Plushie...?'' I said to myself. I just tried to hide him from the others, but before I could...

''What just happened!?'' ...It was Molten, oh no. ''I don't know but please don't tell anybody! Please! I'll do anything.'' I said, desperate. Molten must've thought of something because he grinned slightly. ''Tell me everything.'' He sounded demanding. There was no other choice, so I sighed and motioned for him to follow me. We were near Rockstar Bonnie's grave, by the trees.

It was now or never, Bryan.

''When I was young, I was in a coma. After I got out of it, I was told that my parents died on the way to the hospital.'' Molten nodded, so I continued. ''I was never adopted. After I turned 18, I bought my own house and settled in quickly. That was when I got this job.'' Molten considered for a moment... but just for a moment. ''But there was something wrong. Something with the Officer that told me about my parent's death.'' I looked down and tried to collect my words with ease, and less panic. ''What was it, Bryan?'' He said, his tone growing worried.

''He did something to me. He gave me some liquid to drink and then... I could not recall anything. I was told that my name is Bryan Films.'' I sighed, looking back at Molten who was confused. So was I, honestly. What's with my so-called Free Will?

''I think whatever he gave you made you forget who you once were, Bryan. That bear...'' I held onto the bear, it was so comforting to me. So nostalgic. I love this feeling. He noticed and stopped speaking. ''We have to get your memories back, Bryan.'' I nodded.

This was going to be the start of something difficult. But then I took a moment to think.

''Who am I?''