Chapter 21: :3/:3

Rainy: Hey~

Abby: * on her iPad*

Sky: * legs across Jason's lap and his head in Ty's lap*

Rainy: So cute!!! Anyway thanks for reading and enjoy the next chapter!!!

:3 :3

Uhhhhhhh. My head is pounding. I drank a bit too much last night but whatever. I look around to see everyone except Rainy. The hell is she at? I shrugged and took out my phone. 12:09 p.m?! WTF!!!! I jumped up but went back down. Jason woke up and saw me and raised an eyebrow. " Hangover." He nodded and stood up and helped me up as well. " Well I'm gonna go puke. See you in a bit bae." Jason said with a smile as he ran off. I smiled. ' Bae.' I liked it. I saw Rainy come from somewhere on her phone. " We will be going to Canada!" " Sh!" " Wut?" " Hangover."

She nodded and sat on the floor. " We went to Canada already. Is there someone else in Canada?" " Uh yeah. The brotato!" oh.....we should have gone to see him....I sighed as I felt to arms around me. I looked over to see a sleepy Ty nuzzling into my side. Aw!!! I kissed his forehead and stroked his hair. Everyone soon woke up as we began to get ready and leave. I hoped on Jason's back as we flew off. Soon enough we were in Canada....AGAIN!!!

I saw the Brotato's house and smiled. Me, Ty and Jason all exchanged a look and turned into humans. We all toppled down the hill into Tyler's backyard. I was on the ground first. Ty landed on top of me, then Jason, Rainy and Abby. We all were laying on each other laughing. I saw from the window Tyler was recording so I yelled " Brotato!!!! Look out your window!!!"

He looked scared and cursed. He ran outside and saw me. " Sky...What the Dafuq are you doing in my backyard with Ty and Jason and two girls?!?!" We all laughed more as I explained to the Brotato. He nodded and let us inside. His mom was cooking food and Harley the dog was nowhere. " Where is your dog?" Abby asked. " On my bed. Typical." I, Ty and Jason went with the Brotato as Rainy and Abby took a nap somewhere. We recorded some things, played with his dog and joked around with each other. Jason's head was in my shoulder as Ty's head was in my lap. Brotato smiled at us. " Cute." " The MunchingButtcrack is nice for once!" I said.

Tyler just gave me the finger and flipped his hair. We all laughed. It was around December so it was snowing. About December 15...yeah.
" Jingle bells jingle bells.
Jingle all the way"

Th Brotato sung with his guitar. Not bad. Then...
" ALL WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE IN A ONE HOUSE OPEN SLAY HEY!!!"

He screamed. I just laughed at him. Thus making it true the Brotato is wacko!!

Hey people!!!!! You do good? Bad? Ok? Hope u r good!!!! I <3 the Brotato and all but he can scare the shit out of me sometimes. I also hope  Five Nights At Freddys burn in hell!!! How u enjoy and Bai!!!!!