Chapter 3: The Popular Girl

Dinah's POV

EEEEEE!!!! SENIOR YEAR ! I squeal

I can not wait for this year to begin.

Its 6:45 in the morning and already I'm yelling through the phone to my friends on 3 way

Me: ok guys what should my outfit be for our first day as seniors....how about..red heals, ripped Jeans, with red flannel shirt around the waist aaaand a white crop top that says "Important" in red letters?

Mila: uhh thats a lot for just the first day Dinah..

Ally: Really? I was gonna where my prom dress.

*Silence*

Dinah: Camila did this bitch really just say that..

Ally: Aha Gotcha ! Im playing guys...I'm just really excited for prom

Me: ohhh ally your so...weird

Mila: Well I'm just wearing a floral skater skirt, black silk top, and black vans and right now I have to go I'll pick u up first ally and then I'll be around your house Dinah around 6:50

Dinah: OK gotcha

Ally: See u guys in a bit

*click*

I get dressed in my outfit I told Camila an ally about an look in the mirror in my bathroom..I scrunch my face, I am just too cute, after I admire myself posing an taking selfies for about 10 mins I grab my bag and head down stairs into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water an sitting on the couch next to my little family members and start tweeting about the first day of senior year an posting one of the selfies I took earlier, after about 3 more mins of social media I hear a car horn an assume its Camila an ally outside I yell out "bye I'm going to school" an receive yells of "goodlucks" and "have fun's" just before I turn the door knob I stop an change my attitude, I'm not gonna lie I am "not" the same person in school then at home I tend to have a little more importance and reputation in school so i have to keep that. I finally turn the handle and start walking down the long drive way from my front door to the sidewalk "Wasuuuup Bitches" I scream I then hear squeals as two small figures come running out a all red drop top mercedes and smashing into me.

"I love you girls" I say as we squeeze each other

Ally: Awwwe Dinah

Mila just squeezes me tighter

Dinah: Ok now lets get outta here

The ride to school was full of singing and conversations about the first week. Than all of our phones vibrate at that same time and that's always when something is posted on the schools twitter page. Ally stops at a stop sign an we all pick up our phones an read the notification...

"Attention all Riverview Highschool Students here is all the new students this year, welcome them all with a Rams spirit".

We go through all the new students twitter pages looking at there pictures and reading there bio's

As head cheerleaders an the most important people of this school we must know who everyone is and all there information.

We get through half of them...

Camila: Let's just finish the rest later..

With that she pulls off an speeds in the schools parking lot parking into our normal spot in the front.

We turn our big girl attitudes on an make our way into the school getting stares an whistles from both males and females.

We finally head into the main building an up to our same lockers, putting our bags in an looking into the mirror sure there's not makeup mistakes from our bathroom mirrors till now.

As I rub a little more lipstick on i notice a unfamiliar figure in the background in my mirror..I turn around an stare at the female starting from the bottom making my way up and as I my eye stroll up I bite a little harder on my bottom lip, the body is perfect and butt is just...wow

Mila: Dinaaah !! wtf are you looking at?

Dinah: I continue staring who df is this bitch I never seen her before..

I walk over to her an tap her with my manicured nail she turns around...

OMFG !!