A Far From Ordinary Man

My name is Pepe, and I am a new student at Wellston Private High School. I don't look like much. I have a ponytail, I wear a navy blue hoodie most days, I wear short in the winter, and I wear fuzzy blue slippers with gray socks. What? They are cozey. I am not like other guys, I hate sports and I don't have an ability... I think. I nodded to myself in the mirror as I head out to my first day. A constident smile with hazy gray eyes looked out as others watched me.

[1st Period]

I waved to my new home room when I was introduced as Pepe Schmidt.
((No, not a fnaf reference. I just like the name.))
I made no atempt to introduce myself. The teachers and my classmates were both confused, but class needed teaching so she skipped over my normal moves. Multible students tried talking to me, but I did the 'quite down' hand motion, but with a wink when it was directed towards a girl.

[2nd Period]

I had my hood up and my face down. I already did the work, so I decided to take a quick nap. Many people yelling later, I was back up before I could even blink. "Pepe, can you answer the problem?" The advanced social studys teacher asked of me. I handed him my paper and sat back down.

ZzZzZzZzZzZz

[3rd Period]

I made it in time for third. I felts eyes on the back of my head. I thought on life as I managed to write enough notes to pass. I'm just trying to survive highschool my dudes, no need for that extra shit.

[After School]
*MISS*
*MISS*
'Fuck!' I mentally screamed after that last attack. This gang decided to beat my ability out of me. I could see the King and his Underlings. I was already sweating when I said, "So y-y-y-y *Err0r* yooou wanr to sea?" I asked in a rusted voice. The dust in the air made then tense up, with Fear. I only shrugged and threw sand in their eyes as I ran away.

Or Did I..?