Prologue

No one's pov 

A portal opens up into the anti-void. Error stumbled out and fell to the floor. He was covered in paint, wounds, and even arrows . He groans and sits up to pull the arrows out of his bones. He sighs, I won't be able to do my job in this condition. Thank god I heal fast. Error hisses in pain as he pulls the last arrow out. Why did Ink have to make so many AUs? Why has he never asked me why I do this? Although Ink had asked, he never waited for Error to explain.

 It will take only two days for Error to heal but that means two days of Ink freely making AUs, no duote at a faster rate with Error down. Two day of doing nothing, two days with the voices screaming at him. As if on cue, the voices made themselves heard.

Why are you here!

Worthless.

Stupid glitch.

You have a job to do!

He had learned to ignore the voices long ago. They would be hard to ignore if he were anyone else. Error cringed at the thought of someone else having to hear the voices. Shaking his head, Error swiped his hand to make a one way portal. 

Despite his job of destroying AUs, he quite liked watching them. He wish he had Blue to watch these with him, but he had returned Blue to his world. Error had seen the small glitch in Blue's eye, and let him go. He would never want anyone to be cursed like him, especially someone as kind as Blue was. Error chuckled, Now he's helping Ink try to trap me. How nice. But, he does deserve to be the good guy. He huffed and returned to watching the AU.

Dream's Pov

I watched as Error fell through his portal. "Arrg, he got away again! Can't he see that AUs are great?!" growled Ink. Inks eyes were red and vengeful. I looked around sighing, the ground was ripped up and brunt, paint was splattered all over the few buildings and trees, mostly red paint as well. Arrows were scattered around, stuck to trees and other surfaces. Error had broken a lot of arrows, as he couldn't teleport away from them.

 "Wow, this fight just keep getting more, and more brutal. Can't we try talking this out with Error?" asked Blue. "Don't be so naive Blue!" I replied "Error would never stop. He's insane!" Ink nodded in agreement. "We can't get Error to see our way. He will never listen to us ... I think ... I think we need a way to get rid of him. To kill him." Ink stated. We gasp, and stare at Ink in disbelief. I know we need to catch him, but to kill him? 

"I know how you feel, but I wouldn't say it unless we absolutely needed to. I don't see him ever listening to us and if we do catch him, he could escape. We'd be right back to fighting him. We have to get rid of him!" Ink reasoned. Solemnly, I nodded. This has to be done, for everyone's sake. Blue sighed, "I won't have any part in ... getting rid of him. I will heal you but I won't fight." Blue firmly stated. Ink giggled, "Well guys, we need a plan."

(Time skip brought to you by baby our Blue in a bow)

Error's pov

I went home after a surprisingly short day. Inks planning something, I know it. I just don't know what or when. Sighing, I laid down on my side. The star sanses didn't show up at all. I look up at my 'ceiling', with souls hanging of it, with a blank face. There has been nothing really interesting happening lately, but I have heard whispers of a group of 'Bad Sanses', run by the king of nightmares himself. Maybe I'll go and find them. See what their like. After a bit of thought, I thought to myself Nah, even if they do exist they would hate me just like the others. 

"...RiGhT?"

(I would love any feedback from you so please, comment if you would like. I'm very new to this. Sorry if it's bad.)