The games

Today were the game , to be honest I was really scared , Cato came into my room quickly , I started hyper ventilating .
It's ok glim I won't let anyone touch you I promise .
Then he kissed me , I smiled .
I got into my tube and my stylist said bye and good luck
I said thanks again for everything
Then I was lifted into the arena , I heard
5
4
3
2
1.....
Then the gong sound I tan strait to the cornucopia and grabbed the bow and arrow , I was happy then me marvel clove and Cato teamed up !
I killed about 2 people during the bloodbath and 11 people died . We made a camp, we came across a fire the girl from 8 lit it who makes a fire in the open like come on ? We let the boy from 12 tag along with us Cato says he's our best chance of finding her , and by her we mean fire girl . We then kill the girl from 8. I walk and talk with Cato , he's so cute . I sleep in his arms but I'm woken up with the sound of screaming I heard cloves voice the boy from 11 had a knife over her neck .
I take catos sword and go Behind him and Stab him in his arm , it doesn't kill him but he runs away , I ask clove if she's ok she nods and thanks me for saving her . I went back to bed and then woke up and we are some breakfast , marvel peeta and clove were up Cato was still sleeping , and I didn't want to wake him up . Then Cato comes and joins us but before he sits he kisses me , clove and marvel and peeta just say aww ! Cloves not jealous of me and Cato I could tell if she was .
Good morning Glim
Morning Cato
Ok let's ask the tributes something !
What ?
Is glimmer weak
Cato !
No no no
See they all say no
I roll my eyes and say whatever because I know I am weak and have no chance at wining . Then we head out and we find fire girl in the water we run up to her she starts running then climbing up a tree , Cato try's to go after her but he falls . We decide to sleep on the ground and deal with her in the morning .
I sleep in Cato's arms , then we all wake up when fire girl drops a tracker jacker nest on us . I scream I get stung a lot like a lot , Cato comes back for me and drags me away he puts leaves on my tracker jacker stings I end up being ok I wake up to him yelling Glimmer ?? I'm ok Cato in fine I say he hugs me . You missed me ? I though you were dead ! I don't know what I would of done without you Glim . Aww !
It's true .
I love you Glim ❤️
I love you too Cato ❤️
Aww, said marvel ,clove ,and peeta
Let's set up camp by the lake now said glimmer
Good idea glim
We started walking toward the lake when we saw a boy , I think he was from district 3.
Cato was about to kill him when he said
Stop I can help you with ur supplies I can guard it .
Fine said Cato
Nobody died since the bloodbath , then marvel went to go search for fire girl , he found her and rue , he killed rue then died . So the only people left were the boy from 3, the girl from 5, the boy from 11, both from 12, me from 1, and both from 2. So 8 , Then we think it was fire girl who did this , she blew up our supplies . The boy from 3 got his neck snapped by Cato . Then foxface died of berries . So 6 left now . Then the announcers said their was going to be a feast at midnight clove said she would go it was 10 so 2 more hours .
I just sit by a tree , and do nothing .
Until Cato comes up to me and says
You need some company
No !
Whats wrong ?
It's just that i know I'm gonna die because I'm weak I have no chance no chance !
Glim everybody has a chance
Not me Cato !
Calm down
I am calm !
Glim ur getting mad
Not at u at myself
There's no reason for you to be , you made it to day thirteen .
I guess that makes sense , but. I'm still weak , then he leans in and kisses me .
What was that for ?
I just wanted to kiss you .
I just laugh
Your perfect ok glimmer ?
K Cato , he reaches for my hand I grab it and we just walk around and talk until ........ They announce the feast will be starting
Where's clove I ask ?
I don't know said Cato
She must have left before us
Yea .
When we get to the feast we see clove on fire girl she says
Where's lover boy , oh I see you were gonna help him , that's to bad you couldn't help your little friend , that little girl what was her name Rue? We'll we killed her and now were gonna kill you .
We run over to her but then we see Thresh , he picks her up and hits her against the cornucopia before we could stop him .
Then Cato goes after thresh and kills him so that leaves 4 of us .
The next day me and Cato are in the woods and these dogs or something come chasing us we run to the cornucopia , Cato's way faster then we he gets onto the cornucopia , and helps me up . Then fire girl and lover boy come running really fast they end up making it onto the cornucopia ,then I shoot an arrow at lover boy and he falls of the cornucopia , and onto the ground the nuts rip his throat up . Then I just shoot another arrow at fire girl then she falls off the cornucopia and gets he throat ripped up by the mutts to .
Now the hardest part of all me and Cato are the last to left .
I start crying , Cato comes over to me no Glim it's ok , we can just die here together .
Ok
He takes out nightlock he got it from lover boy , we decide to count to 3
3
2...
Then they announce congrats to our victors of the 74th hunger games .
Then me and Cato kiss before we get onto the hover craft that takes us home , Cato gets a district transfer so he can live in district 1 with me .