..........Chapter Five..........

"Aye pops, I found her". Said Franklin Jr.

"Where? Bring that lil' disrespectful ass bitch back to this house now!! And bring her friend too I got something in mind for the both of them". Said Franklin Sr.

"She was at the club me and Angel went to, her friend I guess told her that she saw us and they both took the fuck off. I'm trying to catch up to they asses now"

"Ima give yo ass exactly one hour to bring both of them to me or you and yo homie gone have me to deal with!!"

And with that the call ended, leaving Franklin Jr. With the ultimatum that he was given. He didn't really know what to do, he didn't know where the bitch stayed but he knew somebody who would.

"What up nigga, aye I need a favor"! Said franklin Jr.

"Fa sho my nigga what's the word?"

"You remember my lil' sister friend Lashay? The lil' bitch you smashed on the first night? Lil' Thot bitch?" Asked Franklin Jr.

"Yeah nigga, I remember that bitch why what's up?"

"I need you to give me her address"

"What's going on nigga? Is there a problem or something?"

"Muthafucka if it was a problem I ain't calling you to get advice now do you have it or naw"? Questioned Franklin with much irritation

"Yeah nigga I got it hold on........... Her address is 18376 Woodburn. Do you need the city and zipcode too nigga?"

"Naw that's good enough I just needed the address all that other shit is irrelevant but I'll holla back at you later my nigga"

And with that he hung up and called Angel.

"Yo what's the word, where we headed?" Asked Angel

"Follow me to my lil' bitch Destiny house we gone take her with us. She know Lashay their cool as hell. Plus suspicions won't be raised. I'm not tryna chase these hoes all night". Explained Franklin Jr.

"Or we can just run up in there and snatch both they asses up. Because if shit go down we don't need Destiny to be a liability. Besides this shit personal I think we can handle it by ourselves instead of adding other muthafuckas to it you feel me?" Said Angel

"Yeah nigga you prolly right, well shit we got the address so we can just run up in that bitch."

"Wait, who all do she stay with? I need to know how many bullets to put in my chamber" Said Angel

Franklin burst into laugher, which made Angel do the same. Franklin laughed because every situation or job they get into that's usually the first thing Angel wants to know. If he's gone pop some niggas or what? That's one of the main reasons why Franklin do all his dirt with him, he Down for whatever, and he don't fucking snitch.

" shit nigga load as many of them muthafuckas as you can, you just may get your wish especially if these hoes ain't alone" said franklin Jr.

At that point the two of them rode the rest of the way in silence, minus the GPS giving them directions to their destination. Once they approached the house, the two sat and watched their surroundings. An eerie feeling took over Angel as he watched Lashay's truck pull into the drive way.

"Damn, I guess you about to get yo wish nigga" said franklin eyeing the girls and two other guys exit the vehicle and preceded to the side door.

"Hell yeah, I'm finna Dej Loaf they asses and turn them niggas into some macaroni". Said Angel while he, and franklin double over in laughter.

"Nigga, I sware you be fooling but let's get to the money. Shit I'm ready to blow some niggas, hopefully I don't have to bring my fluke ass sister back home lookin like swiss cheese. Said franklin Jr.