♘𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄♘

--- --- ---

"Your kiss is like an antidote ,,

--- --- ---

Jimin wasn't one that had much experience with dates. He's had a few boyfriends, but none of them lasted more than a year which plummeted Jimin's confidence in talking to other's in a romantic way. He hadn't dated since his second year of college, two years ago and he is currently graduated and lonely in his apartment most the time. 

So, although this wasn't necessarily classified as a romantic date, it sure felt like one considering all the flirting that's been going on between the two. 

Jimin tapped against the back of his phone with the soft padding of his fingers, the action making him a little less anxious. It was currently ten minutes before the elder told him he would show up, and he was constantly worried if he had overdressed, underdressed, if he would say something wrong and so on.

Jimin knew that he shouldn't be feeling like this but he couldn't help but to want to impress the older. 

He was just so- perfect? Like, not for Jimin, but in general. He could probably get anyone in the world, heck- he could probably convince Beyoncé to get on her knees. Yet he was picking him up, a dancer that graduated this summer and is a total mess. Why? There was no way he was gonna screw up.

He ran a hand through his hair for what it seemed like the millionth time, breathing deeply and finding a sense of calmness before he has a full blown panic attack.

Suddenly a light knock sounded at the door, and Jimin smiled, standing up.

"Coming!" 

Taehyung snorted on the other side of the door, finding it humorous that he knows he will be hearing that later with different context.

Jimin swung the front door open and revealed a tall, mischievous Taehyung who was leaning against the door frame with that smile- that line of a smile that pushed his cheeks into his dark eyes, clouding them with adoration- it made Jimin's heart Jump. 

The dancer thanked the universe that Taehyung didn't show up wearing a tux or some fancy clothes, he was just wearing a tan button up with flared sleeves, and black slacks. His shoes were simple all black lace ups and he had paired this all with some bracelets and simple earrings. 

It was actually quite similar to his own, yet instead he wore a loose white sweater tucked into his similar black jeans and his shoes were black dress shoes. 

"Ready to go, pinky?" Taehyung had noticed Jimin looking at him up and down, and he smirked, amused. Jimin's eyes shot up- wide and open resembling a deer caught in the headlights as his cheeks flushed warm. Taehyung chuckled as the younger nodded, looking back down and playing with his fingers as the other lead him out the door.