The Werewolf And The Kitsune

Third person POV:

Light shined through the Windows as the sun's rays slowly travelled up Sour's body to her face. She tossed and turned in her sleep while continuing to purr quietly to herself. Nero was reading a book while drinking some coffee. Everything was peaceful, everything was quiet....

.
.
.

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" Sour yelled.

"WHAT THE HECK!?" Nero yelled as he rushed to the room Sour was sleeping in.

He entered the room only to find out Sour was missing. He glanced around his room.

"Sour where are you!?" He called out.

There was no response.

<Crap she must be in trouble> he thought.

He stayed quiet and focused on his hearing and senses. To his surprise it was surprisingly quiet and he couldn't hear anything at all, her scent was nowhere to be sniffed. He looked up genuinely confused.

"What the..!?" He muttered.

<Where did she go?> He asked himself.

He was about to storm out of his room in search of the missing kitsune when he heard a soft sneeze. He looked around his room again. He then glanced over at his wardrobe. He slowly walked towards his wardrobe and opened his door.

"EEEEEEK!" She screamed.

"What the heck!?" He yelled as he fell on to the ground with her landing in too of him.

"What were you doing in there!?" He asked looking at the kitsune.

She pointed at the window.

"They lightttt" she whined. "It scared meee ;-;"

"Its just light" Nero said. "Nothing bad at all. Besides we walk around in daytime all the time."

"Yeah I know but it's so brighttttt" she said covering her eyes.

"Uh huh sure" Nero said blankly. "Why don't you just face the sun already?"

Sour groaned.

"But the sunlighttt"she wailed.

"You aren't a vampire" Nero replied blankly as Sour rolled off him.

"Ughhh the lightttt" she wailed.

Nero rolled his eyes as he stared at the smallish kistune.

"Are you sure you aren't a vampire?" he muttered.

"Last time I checked I only live on water so yeah I'm pretty sure I'm not a vampire" Sour replied still lying in the floor.

Nero sighed as he held his hand out to her.

"Get up you silly kitsune" he said as Sour looked up at him sleepily.

"But I don't want tooooo" she wailed as she watched Nero sigh in disappointment.

<Remind me why I even bothered to help her again..?> He asked himself.

<Why am I here again?> Sour asked herself as she slowly started drifting to sleep again.

Nero noticed this and quickly picked her up shaking her up and down. Sour wailed as she started hitting him. And sadly for her, she has potato arms and isn't so strong in the morning.

"Put me downnnn!!!!" Sour wailed.

"I will if you don't go back to sleep" Nero replied still shaking her.

"B-but sleep!" She said.

Nero walked to his window and placed held her outside the window. He watched the girls feet dangle in the air as Sour gave him a DON'T YOU DARE LET ME GO LOOK!

"Nero I regret what I said" Sour replied

.
.
.
.
.

"Don't let me go I'm terrified if heights and I swear if you do you'll kill me!!!" She said looking at Nero with a puppy eyes.

Nero stared blankly at her.

"Fine" he said.

"Yayyyyy!!!" Sour replied happy at the fact Nero didn't drop her-

.
.
.
.
.

Wait Never mind he dropped her ;-;

As soon as Sour responded to him saying "Fine." He dropped the small kitsune and watched her land face first on to the ground. The poor kitsune Kay there traumatized. She held out one arm in the air and waved.

"I I'm still aliveeeee!!!" She muttered as Nero laughed.

"You silly kitsune" he said as he jumped down to help her.

He took her into his arms and carried her inside again. He placed her on a vacant chair and started bandaging her up and cleaning any wounds. Sour poured through the whole process while Nero smirked trying to contain his laughter. When he finished he looked up at Sour and smiled.

"So? Are you planning on sleeping anytime soon?" He asked.

"Hmph!"

Extra:

Mario and Xylo were strolling through packhaven when they saw Nero open his Windows holding a girl they've never seen before. Mario looked over at Xylo.

"I thought you said the rookie was single" he muttered.

"I mean he claims to be single" Xylo mumbled as they watched the two bicker.

Xylo took out a carrot and started munching on it as he watched the two.

"Mhm yep. Great stuff right here" he said still watching intently.

"It reminds me of that story the elders use to tell me when I was little about the legend of Jack and Rose, one of hteaching previous Alpha and betas of Packhaven. It reminds me of that scene where they went in a boat ride and Rose stood up and is all dramatic while Jack is holding onto her waist" Mario said.

Xylo nodded in agreement. Everything seemed fine until Nero dropped her. They both stared at Nero in disappointment.

"I don't know him..." Xylo muttered.

Mario sighed.

"I feel sorry for whoever is crazy enough to marry him in the future" Mario replied.

To Be Continued...