The Problem

( week 5 in school ) we are in the gym class and my friend Jen comes 2 me with only a bra and underwear on asking be if I have lotion. I stare. Uh uh yea I snap my self back in reality. And I hand the lotion to her and she said thanks then I shout just give it back to me as she walks away. She skips off with he boobs looking ready like they are about to fall off and then shouts "I will".
We were all dress and I had to make sure I was looking cute for my boyfriend Adam because if I don't it would just be bad I mean I need to represent . So I go out there in my cheerleading practice outfit. I was all ready for gym. But then they called me and my friend Jen to the office I stop running and all I hear is everyone say oooohhh! I want to tell then to shut the fuck up but there was teachers . So I kept my mouth shut. We need to go back to the locker room and get in dress again be we need to go to community service because we skipped class . Witch did not make sense to me because we just skipping class again just to clean. This world can be dumb sometimes I said. She came up to me and said yea. Then the gym teacher said u girl stop talking and get dress I will be right back . We both said ok. Then she left. Jen got closer she locked the door and pin me against the wall the kissed me and I moved her away and I said what are u do - ing uh! I mounded. She said I she the way u look at me. I push he away what do u mean what way? U know the way ? What I asked . The suddenly we heard the door Jiggle Jen ran to open it while I was still trying to catch my breath sitting down. And the gym teacher said why are u still not dressed they need y'all to leave. I finally got my breathe and continued to get dress then the phone rang miss g the gym teacher answered it I looked over and Jen kiss me on the cheek and said I will txt u later.