my pet [bambamxyugyeom]

Yugyeom is a dog hybrid. He gets adopted by bambam.

☆☆

BamBam is a rich man, but he was bored all the time. He owns a big mansion, but he has no one to talk too. He only has his maids that only cares about there jobs. He already tried going to a bar, yes he did get some random girl and fucked her, but he was still bored even though he got it all.

A idea suddenly popped in his mind. He keeps seeing celebrities with their hybrids so why not adopt one? There is a near hybrid store. He could adopt one. He was looking for a young, good looking, male hybrid.

So, he get his keys from his room and went inside his luxurious car.

..

He arrived at the store, and saw alot of hybrids. Bunny Hybrid, Cat Hybrid..and many more. He was looking for the perfect one while the employee is telling him about the hybrids.

Then a hybrid caught BamBam's attention. It was a dog hybrid. He was very handsome and cute at the same time. He checked at the name at the sign.

Kim Yugyeom.

"Ahh..I see, this is a very special hybrid. Dog Hybrids that are male are very rare. Many people wanted him but he is too expensive. He is very fragile, and a virgin. He is also 19 years old, and his heats are every 2 weeks. He is a very clingy hybrid and will make you smile." The employee smiled.

The said hybrid was looking at BamBam afraid.

"How much is he?" BamBam asked, and that made the employee smile.

"157 thousand won." The employee said.

BamBam looked at the hybrid again and smiled.

"Ill take him." BamBam said.

"Excellent! Come, at the counter!"

BamBam followed and listened to the employee on what to do if the hybrid is in heat and said details about his fears and so on.

BamBam took out his credit card and gave it to the cashier and it was paid successfully. He putted his credit card at his wallet and waited for his new hybrid.

He saw the hyrbrid walking with a leash and a collar that says "Kim Yugyeom"

"Here is your new hyrbrid! Enjoy!" The employee smiled.

BamBam then pulled the leash making the hybrid choke and they went to the exit..

"Hello, my name is bambam." He introduced.

The hybrid smiled, and introduced himself even tho BamBam knew everything about him already.

BamBam made Yugyeom go inside the car and he went inside and drove to his mansion.

...

BamBam and Yugyeom went inside and Yugyeom made a shock expression, cause the mansion was big and beautiful. BamBam chuckled at his hybrids expression and introduced him to his room.

Yugyeom was shocked, this room was bigger than his house before..

Oh, and BamBam already made Yugyeom walk around the mansion.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." BamBam left the room.

..

Yugyeom was crying, he was in heat. But he doesn't know how to get rid of it.

It was dinner time.

"Hey Yug- Oh..why are you crying?" BamBam asked walking closer to his pet.

Yugyeom didn't answer and continued crying.