Sana (smut) part 2

Sana went to her room. When she arrived at her room room, she quickly went to her bathroom and took all of her shirt and pant also her underwear. She wore a robe.

She put the water on her hair and pretended that she just finished shower. She turn the small lamp on. The Japanese girl sat on the edge of the bed and wipe her hair.

Back to y/n, when she arrived in front of sana's room she push the door wide and saw sana wipe her hair sexily.

The younger closed the door and walk toward sana with smirk on her face. She sat beside the older and leaned in.

Unnie you said that you want to cuddle right? Now let's cuddle. Y/n whisper

Go away and watch tv at your room. I don't want to cuddle anymore. The Japanese girl stand up and went to the bathroom.

Y/n felt so horny. She can't take it anymore so she held sana's wrist before sana can went inside the bathroom.

Y/n pulled sana into a passionately kiss. Now the older sat on the younger lap. She put her wrapped her hand around y/n's neck. Y/n still sat at the edge of the bed. Her hand started to travel around sana badly.

Their tongue started to fight. Of course y/n win. When they're need air they're pull away. Then sana got on her knee. She pull your pant down along with your boxer.

Daddy,u're already hard and big. Sana said with her sexy voice and smirk on her face.

Sana put her tongue on top of y/n's dick.

U-unnie, don't teasing. Y/n moan

The Japanese girl smirk, she opened her mouth wide and put y/n's all the way in till it touch her throat.

Her hand started to play with your ball. Her head and her hand go up and down very fast. The younger throw her head back. Her right hand held sana's head and the light hand grabbed the blanket tight.

U-unnie I'm c-close ugh~

When sana heard that, she do faster than before.

I'm... ugh.... CUMMING!! Y/n moan very loud and cum all over the older face. You breathe heavily. Sana lick the cum that still on y/n's dick.

Daddy~ your cum so delicious. Sana said ans lick her lip.

Take that fucking robe away and come here babygirl. Y/n said smirk and her sexy voice.

Sana take her robe off. Y/n pulled sana and throw her on the bed. Y/n went above sana and she kiss sana the way down. Y/n put her hand on sana's beasts and message it. Sana jumped when you touch her, then relax and enjoy it.

Her nipple were hard and you grab it with your thumb and finger. You pull sana closer and took one of her breast into your mouth and play with the other one. You flick your tongue on her nipple, before sucking on it. Your hand still massaging the other one.

You stop and kissed the way to her stomach. Sana started to breathe heavily. Y/n went down until her target=pussy.

You grabbed sana's leg and spread it a part from the other. She move her other leg by herself.

You on how wet Sana is. Sana gave Sana a soft and long lick because she want to tease Sana back.

D-daddy please~ Sana moan. You look at Sana with smirk.

Please what. Y/n asked

Please eat me, please fuck me daddy. Sana said

y/n started to eat Sana again. Y/n move her tongue to lick sana's clit and move her right hand to sana's breast and play it.

D-don't stop d-daddy!! Sana moaned

With that, you push two fingers into her with you tongue on her clit.

Sana kept gasping and pulling your hair. Then she gave a loud moan as her hip started to push against your face.

Y/n k-keep going! I'm almost....ugh... daddy...mmm.... there....AHH...HA... Y/NNNN!!!!!!!

Sana moan loudly and sprayed all over your face. Sana put her weak leg back down and breathe very fast.

D-daddy...ugh.. come here. Sana said

You moved beside her. She pushed you making you fall onto the bed.

Daddy I want to ride u. Sana said and bit her bottom lip.

Do what ever u want babygirl, I'm all yours now. You said waiting for sana to do something.

Sana grabbed your member and teased it with her pussy before pushing it in and lower herself down. Her face tensed and she gasped a little.

First, she did it slowly but when she used to it. She started to go faster than before.

Sana put both of her hand on her knee to prevent her from falling and throw her head back.

You pull your hand up to play with sana's nipple and her right hand move to Sana's clit and play with it.

Daddy t-take...ahh... your h-hand away... ugh....it's m-make...mmm....me w-want...AH.. to cum.

When y/n heard that she smirk and rub sana's clit even fast and then she pinch sana's nipple hard and that sent over the edge and for the second time of that day, she same hard.

Ugh....AHH...D-daddy...UGH... Y/N!!!!!

Sana cum all over y/n's body. But y/n didn't stop. Sana's body felt weak and fell onto your body. You change position and be the one who is up on sana's body.

Y/n put her member inside Sana really hard and fuck her roughly.

AHH.. y/n stop....Ah..ah....I-It's .....hurt. Sana moaned loudly

Babygirl, daddy..didn't...ugh...cum yet...ugh. Y/n groaned

Y/n fasten her speed and held into sana's hip to help increase the speed even faster.

Sana... Ah...I'm ...close. Y/n groaned

Y/n...ugh...daddy Me..ahh...too. Sana moaned as respond

For the last time, they cum and moaned loudly.

Y-Y/NN!!!
SANA!!!

Sana cum on y/n's dick. Y/n cum on sana's stomach.

You fell on the bed and breathe heavily just like Sana.

That's amazing. Sana said and put her leg down

Sorry unnie.. that I'm did it too rough. Y/n apologize

It's ok! I like it daddy~ Sana said with her cute sand sexy voice.

I'm glad that you like it babygirl. Y/n reply then they laughed

Let's cuddle daddy, I'm tired and also sleepy. Sana said

Me too babygirl. Y/n reply then they started to cuddle until they're fell a sleep

Meanwhile

Do we need to wait until they're done? Nayeon asked with her eye rolling

Yes unnie Momo reply

Unnie let's go to 7/11 I don't want to hear them moan. Jeongyeon said

Let's go twice reply

==============^^================

Hope u enjoy
Bye

-c